what is that song called that gates plays the solo on the casket in the video. i dont have internet at home and youtube dont work at my school otherwise i would look it up myself but does anyone know?
Wrong Forum buddy, these guys go in hardcore forum. Ask there, youd get a proper response.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Seize the day.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
holy cow i actually saw the thread title and actually feared for your life.

posting up a question about hardcore music in the metal forum would be like. throwing yourself into a sea of pirahna. you being the bait.
My Gear:

Ibanez RG450LTDBC
Boss GT-8
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Behringer guitar
Behringer V-Tone GM108 Amp
...and my fingers.

Quote by unfathomable_bo
At a Nile gig when some guy shouted "Egypt is gay!"

^^
Why is avenged considered hardcore? when i think HARDcore i think of the late seventies early eighties proto thrash scene...
Quote by demiphoenix
Why is avenged considered hardcore?

Because they make terrible "music."
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by demiphoenix
Why is avenged considered hardcore? when i think HARDcore i think of the late seventies early eighties proto thrash scene...

they're not, they're considered metalcore which is discussed in the hardcore forum for various reasons.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
they're not, they're considered metalcore which is discussed in the hardcore forum for various reasons.

ah... poor hardcore...