Page 1 of 2
ok, so anyones whos been on for a while this morning heard about my catasrophy...
my fiance waking me up and telling me shes seeing someone else and taking off with my truck...

well i had tried to call her cell and i realized that i didn't know it, so i called my fiance's friend and told her what had happened....then she started to laugh and asked me if "A" had called me since what had happened (if you didn't get the "A" thing, read my eariler post).

anyways so after getting off the phone i realized i had a msg on my cell from my fiance and this is pretty much what she said:

"hey kris, its me. uhhhhh....the truck stalled....and....I was joking about this whole mess that your in the middle of. I know it was a bad practical joke, but i wanted to see how you'd react to something like this.....by the way...since the truck stalled do you think you could come pick me up"

your thoughts UG?
oh and btw; she called around 11:30 and its now 12:30, and i still haven't gone to get her, coz i figured she should suffer for what she did to me
1. She has legs, she can walk.
2. Tell that bitch SAMMICH OR GTFO
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
I need a girl with a sense of humour like that. Granted, I'd be gutted during the joke, but afterwards, I'd laugh my ass off.

You'll get there and she'll rob your wallet as well.

Also, what kind of an idiot can't start the car after it's stalled? Or is this an american version of stalled which means something else?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Get one of your buddies to call her and freak out on the phone "A, what the hell did you do to (your name)? He wasn't answering his phone, and I came over, and he's killed himself!" The cops are there, he left a note blaming A, etc, etc. Have fun with it, be creative.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Jesus christ thats got to be the worst practical joke ever...And it might not be one she just wants to get picked up?
Edit: Well her friend did laught right away...
Last edited by jarudy at May 22, 2008,
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
She tried to take off and now she's out of fuel.

Don't be fooled.

+1

Quote by Allnightmask22
Get one of your buddies to call her and freak out on the phone "A, what the hell did you do to (your name)? He wasn't answering his phone, and I came over, and he's killed himself!" The cops are there, he left a note blaming A, etc, etc. Have fun with it, be creative.

I like this plan.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Go over to her. Get the truck. Leave that bitch on the side of the road.
I really don't think that she is telling the truth. She just wants someone to pick her up =/
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by Allnightmask22

LMAO
thats a n awesome idea

and what really helps is i got a few friends in police training...hehehehehe
Quote by djmay71

"hey kris, its me. uhhhhh....the truck stalled....and....I was joking about this whole mess that your in the middle of. I know it was a bad practical joke, but i wanted to see how you'd react to something like this.....by the way...since the truck stalled do you think you could come pick me up"

Is she so thick she can't start the engine? If she's stalled it just turn the bloody thing on again.
Quote by saphrax
What a bitch! That's not even slightly funny. You should demand "Steak and Blowjob Day" as some sort of apology!

That sounds like the best idea for a national holiday ever!
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
if she can't restart after a stall- why is she allowed to drive?
"Their eyes, black in kingdoms of gold, like the rocks of this desert, where we wander in circles, tails up the ass of time..."
Quote by Allnightmask22

This.
Quote by nuncautnumquam
if she can't restart after a stall- why is she allowed to drive?

because it only had a gallon of gas in the truck....and i'm surprised she got stopped coz the front brakes seized up
Quote by Allnightmask22

+1
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
You think shes tellin the truth? REALLY!?

My god, shes takin the piss! Your truck stalled when she was on her way to get done in the pooper by somebody else, so she asks the fiance she just jibbed off to come and pick her up!? See through this crap mate, shes a friggen liar.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by Allnightmask22

+1
Quote by 100Roy001
I used to have sex with dolls.
When I was really young, though.

Like, 26 or something.

WTF what a bitch dont believe any of her lies she cant be trusted she'll just keep lying if you do.. you deserve better

Emotion = true music

Gear

Vantage 718dt-1
Epi Special II
Crate V Series 212 18w
Fuzz Factory
MXR Phase 90
Quote by Allnightmask22

OMFG do it!!!!1 please do it op andpost what happened

Emotion = true music

Gear

Vantage 718dt-1
Epi Special II
Crate V Series 212 18w
Fuzz Factory
MXR Phase 90
The bitch is lying, she ****ed the drive up and needs an excuse to get out of it.

The ''I was only kidding'' idea barely even works on 6 year olds, what the hell is worng with her?
Angry secks.

EDIT:
Quote by Allnightmask22

THIS!!!

Then angry secks.
Last edited by Saintsatan at May 22, 2008,
Quote by andyd93
You think shes tellin the truth? REALLY!?

My god, shes takin the piss! Your truck stalled when she was on her way to get done in the pooper by somebody else, so she asks the fiance she just jibbed off to come and pick her up!? See through this crap mate, shes a friggen liar.

SRSLY.

And do the fake suicide thing.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Quote by Horlicks
Frying pan+face is in order I think

your avatar makes this post SOOO much better
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
Wait...

"I'm 19 years old, and alone. I like to get drunk, party, have fun, and of course, play guitar. Some other stuff I do is I'm in college for Autobody Repair, I do alot of design work for local bands--example, creating banners and such."

I call major BS on the whole story. Are you just really bored or something?
Maybe she wasnt lying afterall, and the guy she was actually seeing told her he was seeing another girl. Therefore making her HAVE to come back to you?

Maybe
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Drive to your truck, throw her in the trunk and leave her there for a few hours.
Quote by Kai07
I really don't think that she is telling the truth. She just wants someone to pick her up =/

+1

Sounds like she's trying to milk you for all she can.

Have a tow truck pick up your ride and leave her ass on the side of the road.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I'd imagine that the Merican version of 'stall' is different to over here...

I presume the car in question is an automatic (most are in the US, so I presume Canada the same?), so you wouldn't be able to stall it in the sense of sticking it in gear while stationary.

--
Make her walk anyway. She started the mess, she can fix it.

Although, that means your truck is gonna be stuck out in the middle of naewhere.
Page 1 of 2