So after longing to play an Ibanez AD9 delay, I finally did and I loved it. I also played the MXR Carbon Copy. I can't decide which to purchase. I like the sound of the AD9 better, but the MXR has a lot more feedback (repeats). I was just wondering for you alls opinion on these pedals.

thanks!

JJ
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
^wait, what? ha..
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
the Ibanez has 300ms(?) delay time, and the MXR has 600ms.

also, imo, the MXR sounds a bit brighter than the Ibanez. I own a CC, and there isnt really that much difference other than what has already been mentioned.
Jong

Strat, V847a, OCDv3, Carbon Copy, DD-5, Flying Dragon, EL84 amp
Your right...it does sound a bit more brighter. Yet, it still sounds analog and quite warm.
Quote by NeverMeant
How is the Sunny Day Delay or the Stereo MM compared to the ones mentioned?
Quote by NeverMeant
Quote by sloppyjoe109
How is the Sunny Day Delay or the Stereo MM compared to the ones mentioned?

no competition with memory man or guyatone tube echo or maxon etc, but i think the ibanez is the best bang 4 ur buck