Page 1 of 2
A spider had decided to take residence in my bathroom. I think spiders are cool with their silk and Spiderman movies. It's when they live where I live that freaks me out.

Apparently this 1x1 [in inches] spider, who I named Alfred, is attracted to hot water so I spent my whole shower time looking at my ceiling, afraid he'd land on my head and I might squish him on my hair.

And I was wondering what the hell Alfred was doing hanging out in my bathroom? I mean, if you were a spider what would you be doing in someone's bathroom?

Alfred now rests in Spidermanland after I asked my mother to vacuum him away.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by kikaykitko
And I was wondering what the hell Alfred was doing hanging out in my bathroom? I mean, if you were a spider what would you be doing in someone's bathroom?
He was perving on you in the shower
Every morning when I wake up theres a new spider in the corner of my bathroom, every single time.

I just keep a RAID bottle there and spray them every day.

IDK wtf they like in my bathroom, because there are no bugs or anything to eat in there, unless they like **** vapors.

But I hate spiders man ...
but i poop from there!
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
I take many forms.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Today, I woke up and got out of bed. The bathroom was in use so I went to the backyard and pissed in the corner. I then proceeded to have a quick conversation with my roommate.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Poor Alfred. I've become quite fond of spiders after taking a buttload of benardyl and dancing with a few of them. I just don't like it when they're poisonus.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
One ****er tried to crawl down the wall when I was taking a shower. . .I put my kung fu moves on his ass.
Another decided to perve on me, discreetly. He got froze with anti-persperint.
Quote by tourniquett
He was video-taping you then sent it to his spider friends. Peter Parker says hi.

Quote by smb
He was perving on you in the shower

He looked like a pretty nice spider, I doubt he was up to no good.
Quote by Jackal58
i once had 2 huge spiders in the bathroom while i was having a crap, i dont like creepy things near me when im that exposed
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
One time I took a shower, and after I got out I looked back in the tub and noticed a dead spider right where I had been standing. Gross...
Oh yeah, speaking of which, there was a cockroach crawling around in my shower this morning. I tried to sick my ferret on him (he eats them sometimes), but he was being lazy so I had to spray the ****er. I don't mind most bugs, but roaches are just f*cking creepy and gross.
Quote by mafropetee
Oh yeah, speaking of which, there was a cockroach crawling around in my shower this morning. I tried to sick my ferret on him (he eats them sometimes), but he was being lazy so I had to spray the ****er. I don't mind most bugs, but roaches are just f*cking creepy and gross.

I hate it when they fly. I scream like a little boy when they do.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by kikaykitko
I hate it when they fly. I scream like a little boy when they do.

Try having them hiss at you. *shudder*
Quote by mafropetee
Try having them hiss at you. *shudder*

Hiss at you? What, are your roaches hybrid or something?
Quote by Jackal58
I get this feeling that wherever I am, whatever I'm doing, somewhere, somehow, a spider watches me, waiting for the perfect moment to pounce.
Quote by kikaykitko
A spider had decided to take residence in my bathroom. I think spiders are cool with their silk and Spiderman movies. It's when they live where I live that freaks me out.

Apparently this 1x1 [in inches] spider, who I named Alfred, is attracted to hot water so I spent my whole shower time looking at my ceiling, afraid he'd land on my head and I might squish him on my hair.

Alfred now rests in Spidermanland after I asked my mother to vacuum him away.

It wasn't a real spider. It was a spy-cam put there to spy on you.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by kikaykitko
He looked like a pretty nice spider, I doubt he was up to no good.

Looks can be deceiving.

Recently there's been a couple ants in my bathroom that wander around aimlessly and don't seem to die no matter what. So I captured one and named it Allan. One day I tried to transfer him to a safer location. Needless to say I squished him and in my disgust I killed the other ant.

Quote by apothecarrie
I get this feeling that wherever I am, whatever I'm doing, somewhere, somehow, a spider watches me, waiting for the perfect moment to pounce.

That's why you never turn your back on spiders. Unless you wanna end up like a grotesque imitation of Spiderman.

Quote by tourniquett
Looks can be deceiving.

Recently there's been a couple ants in my bathroom that wander around aimlessly and don't seem to die no matter what. So I captured one and named it Allan. One day I tried to transfer him to a safer location. Needless to say I squished him and in my disgust I killed the other ant.

Aww..there, there Put pieces of potato chip to lead them out to freedom!
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by kikaykitko
Hiss at you? What, are your roaches hybrid or something?

You've never heard of hissing roaches? I think they're mainly native to Madagascar or something, but they have somehow found their way into my house before. I did find out that someone in my apartment building had a bunch of them as pets but they all escaped not too long ago. Just google hissing cockroaches, and you'll see how disgusting they are. They're big f*ckers too.
Quote by mafropetee
You've never heard of hissing roaches? I think they're mainly native to Madagascar or something, but they have somehow found their way into my house before. I did find out that someone in my apartment building had a bunch of them as pets but they all escaped not too long ago. Just google hissing cockroaches, and you'll see how disgusting they are. They're big f*ckers too.

Oh I've seen those in X-Factor where the contestants had to munch on them. Eww...It doesn't look like they're insects, it's like they're...beasts! The only roaches I've seen in person are the brown ones, kinda wimpy looking, the ones you usually see in garbage cans. They get really horny in the rainy season back in Philippines so we have a lot of them.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by kikaykitko
Oh I've seen those in X-Factor where the contestants had to munch on them. Eww...It doesn't look like they're insects, it's like they're...beasts! The only roaches I've seen in person are the brown ones, kinda wimpy looking, the ones you usually see in garbage cans. They get really horny in the rainy season back in Philippines so we have a lot of them.

I hate ALL roaches, wimpy or not. In fact, the smaller they are, the more I hate them, because then they can get into more places and sh!t on more of my food.
Quote by mafropetee
I hate ALL roaches, wimpy or not. In fact, the smaller they are, the more I hate them, because then they can get into more places and sh!t on more of my food.

They used to sell this thing on TV, it's like a device that emits sounds that's supposed to kill roaches and mice. They were probably f*cking with me because I tried screaming really loud at roach once, with a high-pitched voice, it just stared at me
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by Punkismygod
I wish i had a pet spider! I'm jelous!

You spelled jealous wrong. Spiders like masters who can spell right.

I'm sorry, that was mean.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by kikaykitko
They used to sell this thing on TV, it's like a device that emits sounds that's supposed to kill roaches and mice. They were probably f*cking with me because I tried screaming really loud at roach once, with a high-pitched voice, it just stared at me

LMAO!!! I can just picture some kid standing in their kitchen going "EEEAAAAAAAAWWWW!!!!!!!" at a roach in their sink, and having their mom come in like "wtf, Bradley?! I was sleeping!"
Quote by kikaykitko

I think those things just play Duran Duran at a reallly high frequency.
Quote by mafropetee
LMAO!!! I can just picture some kid standing in their kitchen going "EEEAAAAAAAAWWWW!!!!!!!" at a roach in their sink, and having their mom come in like "wtf, Bradley?! I was sleeping!"

They always get inside my bedroom before because my brother leaves food wrappers in there. After I scream at it, I just ask him to squish it with a slipper.

And do you know, you should clean up where you killed it because it leaves a scent that other roaches find and they'll go to it.
Quote by Jackal58
Eurgh, there was a spider in my shower the other day. I did scream, and I did have to grab my towel and kindly request that my mother remove it... eurggghhhhhh
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by kikaykitko

That only works for King Diamond.

Or the Azerbaijan Eurovision entry.
When I used to live in Toronto we used to get these things called wolf spiders. They where big hairy things black and white striped and ran really fast.

Nightmares :'(
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Eurgh, there was a spider in my shower the other day. I did scream, and I did have to grab my towel and kindly request that my mother remove it... eurggghhhhhh

You're lucky you even got to grab a towel. I just ran out like crazy to my room..my folks weren't home so I could've ran anywhere I wanted without clothes on.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by kikaykitko
You're lucky you even got to grab a towel. I just ran out like crazy to my room..my folks weren't home so I could've ran anywhere I wanted without clothes on.

See you're the lucky one because you can run amok nakey
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
i always dread that ill find one in my towel, thatd be nasty if i smeared a spider on my body
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Quote by dan ramP
i always dread that ill find one in my towel, thatd be nasty if i smeared a spider on my body

Gross...
Quote by Jackal58
No one likes me
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Page 1 of 2