Page 1 of 2
So, a bunch of "gangster" black kids from my high school like to sexually harass girls about their ass, what they're wearing, they even like to touch and smack their legs or ass and no one does anything. So my friend's girlfriend is always getting harassed by them and the "leader" or whoever has grabbed her ass before and says most of the ****. Today at lunch it escalated with words and **** and the leader stands up at his table 30ft away a makes guns with his fingers and says "pop pop!"...haha really stupid...then they sent one of "white gangster" guys from the table and he said the leader challenged us at 2:30 at a local elementary school (which is still while were in school). "If ya'll don't go today he says ****'s goin' down tomorrow" is what the guy said....please just let me know your thoughts on this...
Show up and start screaming random noises like in the break from Korn's "Freak On A Leash". It will totally FREAK WITH THEIR MIND!

Alternatively, just tell them all to grow up and start acting their age.
you should start grabbing their asses and see how they like it
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
1.get tap dancing shoes
2. everyone dies
3.??????
4.Profit!!
Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by bass-boy-garith
well done mr. kiss my bass, well done
The Crystal Skull. It must be used.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Take your Guitar, and melt some FACES!
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Quote by Jehuty
This reminds me of that Southpark episode.

"Oh it's ON!"

Quote by Azwethinkwedo
Anyone else reminded of the south park episode where they get 'served'?

"lets see you dance sucka! you got nuttin on me"

Yeah your screwed...
Tell them you like Soulja Boy?

YOOOU!!!!!!!

Or give them water melons and fried chicken?
Alright here's what you do:

Send out Butterfree and use stun spore. It will paralyze them for about 3 turns. Then send out Onyx and use Earthquake to deal massive damage. If they're still alive send out Butterfree again and repeat!
Make them think you're gonna turn up with baseball bats and crowbars and **** so that they turn up armed, then call the cops around 2 30 and say you say a gang around the local elementary school.

Or just turn up at school tomorrow with trench coats and a TEC-9. Your call.
Quote by metaldud536

Send out Butterfree and use stun spore. It will paralyze them for about 3 turns. Then send out Onyx and use Earthquake to deal massive damage. If they're still alive send out Butterfree again and repeat!

I love you.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Just distract them with a large van full of counterfit Von Dutch and Argos Elizabeth Duke range jewellery.
Quote by metaldud536

STOP WITH THE POKEMANS ALREADY METALDUD!

blastoise owns j00
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by shakin'cakes
STOP WITH THE POKEMANS ALREADY METALDUD!

blastoise owns j00

Summon Kuriboh face up in attack mode. And lay down two trap cards face down and then end your turn.

Then yell out "YOUR MOVE!"

Wait for him to summon the Blue eyes white dragon
Quote by metaldud536

Summon Kuriboh face up in attack mode. And lay down two trap cards face down and then end your turn.

Then yell out "YOUR MOVE!"

Then summon Exodia and OBLITERRATE!!!

BLAUGHHOOUUGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Get a buncha redneck racist types with shotguns to show up with you?
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Try jumping a few homeless people with your skateboard.

Good luck.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Feed them their parents!!!!

/south park references

Forza Juve

'e voglia 'e mettere rum, chi nasce strunz' nun po' addiventà babbà
how big are you/how big is he?
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Send an anonymous tip to the police about a drug deal and gang activity happening at the elementary school around 2:30.

That'll show em.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
You should do what Luigi does if he wins in brawl. Bang bang. That will scare them.
Okay. Dress up like a really hot girl. Go see their "leader" and ask him to grab your crotch. When he's surprised with what he have in his hands, punch him.

Done.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by JeanMi36
Okay. Dress up like a really hot girl. Go see their "leader" and ask him to grab your crotch. When he's surprised with what he have in his hands, punch him.

Done.

Someone seems to have too much experience being a transvestite.
Quote by 12345abcd3
Someone seems to have too much experience being a transvestite.

Liar.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by metaldud536

If this doesn't work your screwed!!
go there, don't say anything and just start beating the living hell out of his ass.. that'll show em

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Watch the part in the Sin City movie where Dwight and the Old Town prostitutes shoot the hell out of those mercenaries by standing on the roofs and firing down at them in the alley. Then do that, only with you and the girls getting grabbed. Also, make them wear the outfits that the girls in the movie are wearing.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by St.Loony
Keyword: Black

Don't fock with them.

see, most people would say that...and thats what the "gangster" black people and what not want. They want you to be intimidated because they wear clothes too big for them, talk in a completely different and difficult to understand language, and just be F*****' retarded...But i like what the one guy said about using Butterfree...i may just do that
Page 1 of 2