Can someone explain to me exactly what wah flutter is? Its written in one of my tab books and i dont even know what it is or how to do it.. Example videos would also be much appreciated.
i would guess you just turn your wah on and rock your foot back and forth. what song is it by what band, and where in the song does it happen?
Quote by chea_man
i would guess you just turn your wah on and rock your foot back and forth. what song is it by what band, and where in the song does it happen?

According to my tab book, its used in the solo to vermilion by slipknot, but whenever i listen to it, i can't really work out what's going on lol
ive never heard that song, but im sure a fan of their music will come along and know what to tell you. sorry i cant help more.

theres also a very good chance that the book is wrong too, ive sen that so many times its not funny.
I'm not a fan of their music, but I just went on youtube and listened to the song. For the solo, Mick(?) slowly puts his foot down on the wah, and back up, so it's a really slow transition from bass to treble on the wah.

Hope this helps.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by rhcp_freak
I'm not a fan of their music, but I just went on youtube and listened to the song. For the solo, Mick(?) slowly puts his foot down on the wah, and back up, so it's a really slow transition from bass to treble on the wah.

Hope this helps.

Hey, thanks a lot dude. thats really useful. I'll give it another few listens and try to hear it as well.
Thanks again.
Alright, good luck with that.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild