Well, my dog is very sick. He has an enlarged heart, 2 leaking heart valves, a collapsing trachea and a heart murmer. He's a Bichon and only 10 years old (that's still kind of young for that breed). I really feel bad for him, because he always coughs when he gets excited or happy, and I'd hate to say it, but I don't know how much longer he can hold out. I don't know why I made this thread, just need to vent I guess. Anybody lose a pet, and have some tips on coping?

P.S. I don't really remember life without him, since I was only 5 when I got him.
Quote by Broadsword
I posted this in the last one, but yeah, some old dude in a McDonalds in Alabama called me an aardvark.

Damn that sucks dude, my labrador died two years ago (it was 12 years old) of cancer. I know what your going through because I couldn't remember life without it

All I can say is, make the moments special
That's sad. I have a soft spot for dogs when they're sick.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Quote by Nirvana1218
Well, my dog is very sick. He has an enlarged heart, 2 leaking heart valves, a collapsing trachea and a heart murmer. He's a Bichon and only 10 years old (that's still kind of young for that breed). I really feel bad for him, because he always coughs when he gets excited or happy, and I'd hate to say it, but I don't know how much longer he can hold out. I don't know why I made this thread, just need to vent I guess. Anybody lose a pet, and have some tips on coping?

P.S. I don't really remember life without him, since I was only 5 when I got him.

SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
i feel bad for you ive lost a pet before it was 11 years old but it wasnt as sick as yours man but if i dies unfortunatly youll have to get over not to be mean but thats life

i love dogs
my dog died in december when i was tied up in constant rehearsals for a drama piece that i was performing two weeks later, which helped quite a lot, as I had something to distract me, and the rest of the cast to keep me happy
so i would just advise that you find a way to keep your mind off it, and just think that at least he's not going to be in any more pain. Also make sure your friends know whats going on so that they can cheer you up
=D

I have a soft spot for dogs. Enjoy the moments with him. When he does pass though, go to your local animal shelter and make another dog happy. It may not be the same, but at least you are making a helpless animal happy.
██████████████████████████████

i lost my dog (german shepard) about a year ago and it was sad because he was older than me so wasn't used to not having a dog
i think my dog is about to die 2 she runs into **** when she walks and cant hear anything anymore...she has also been losing teeth so i have to feed her can dog food
Quote by leonardo.kornuto
You're pretty

ty
I'm sorry to hear that man, I remember when I lost my Shepard/Husky a few years ago to bone cancer. Its rough but you'll get through it.
my dog died when i was 8, and we had it since befor i was born, so i basicly grew up with the guy. It was a Rotweiler, and a big one at that, and i still remeber looking UP at him. And then one day he had a heart attack or something, so my dad had to have him put down. But i got trough it and so will you.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.