I'm having trouble keeping my strings from ringing out when I play. I've tried right hand muting but I always over dampen it and the note doesn't ring out enough. I can't do left hand muting very well since my hand is moving between strings.....Any tips?

This is the part that I must get rid of all the noise.
|-------------------------------|-----------------10-8--------------|
|-12-8---------8-11-8---------8-|-12-8----8-10-12------12-10-8------|
|------11-9-11--------11-9-11---|------11----------------------11---|
|-------------------------------|-----------------------------------|
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
when you release your pressure on the string (with your left hand) do it in such a way that your finger is touching the string, but not fretting it. i guess this isnt very coherent, youll have to find someone smarter than me to explain it to you. good luck man!
Quote by ashesofthewake
when you release your pressure on the string (with your left hand) do it in such a way that your finger is touching the string, but not fretting it. i guess this isnt very coherent, youll have to find someone smarter than me to explain it to you. good luck man!

No, I have an idea of what your saying..
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls