Well we were peforming "House of Fun" by madness for laughs (our band likes laughs ) just before our set my guitarist had purchased some condoms without me knowing. So we gets on stage and after around 2 songs, we broke out "house of fun" now if you look at the lyrics it is about someone buying condoms. This was a semi-large venue (a holiday camp type thing...so the funner the songs the better) and we like doing odd stuff on stage, because we are like that...

anyway during house of fun she starts blowing up these condoms. After our set had finished around 3 songs later, we were told we would not be playing their again due to lack of professionalism with the whole blowing up condoms thing.
sucks to be you, i guess.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
It happens, my band has been banned from several venues for our lyrics. Just about drugs tho', thats all. We're folk-grass.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
where there children there? next time though, try not to be an asshole to the people who let you play.
Quote by 12345abcd3
What sort of retard blows condoms up on stage? And shouldn't he have been playing?

the guitarist was a girl he said... that's right. they exist.
Quote by 12345abcd3
What sort of retard blows condoms up on stage? And shouldn't he have been playing?

"She"

and no. 2 Guitarists. Only needed one for that song Hence how we manage to have tons of fun on stage.

-edit-

Yes there were children, but is this not saying "Yes, Condoms can be fun!"
My band got all minors and punk bands banned from The Mead Hall in Edmonton. That was one crazy evening.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
That's a tad over reactive... indeed it does suck to be you. Next time you should sacrifice a goat on stage.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
next time, try blowing up balloons like normal ppl >_>
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.

worth it

its apt, if the venue doesnt realise that, its their loss
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
My band got all minors and punk bands banned from The Mead Hall in Edmonton. That was one crazy evening.

..How?

You just made that up didn't you?
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
Quote by Viva-la-mark
..How?

You just made that up didn't you?

I really wish I was making it up. I suppose you could say it wasn't really our fault; someone that came to the gig went across the street and threw a brick through a window. Apparently that's what us punks do.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
The story is worth the bannage. Screw 'em.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.