Poll: Which Would You Least Want To Battle?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Would You Least Want To Battle?
Bear
44 19%
Hippopotamus
61 26%
Snake
13 6%
Rhino
29 12%
Shark
89 38%
Voters: 236.
Page 1 of 3
Which of These animals would you least want to tangle with?!

Poll Coming asap, Throw me a freakin bone.

( sorry if pictures are slightly big )

The Bear

The Hippo

The Snake

The Rhino

The Shark
Last edited by DieGarbageMan at May 22, 2008,
I can see "MOAR" underneath the Hippo. What's wrong with me??
Shark.

Or a Crocodile.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Bears!
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Rhino.

All the others except snake will kill me quickly. I could squish a snake and might win and if i get bit i could still survive, but a rhino will stab me and trample me then kill me.
I'm gonna have to go with shark because you can wrestle the others while standing on the ground
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
toss up between rhino or shark

the others would be a quick death

or none at all with the snake, that looks like a python/boa which is venomless anyway
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Umm...that picture of the shark is pretty intense, but I definitely wouldn't want to mess with a Hippo; those things can be brutal.
Hippos have the biggest fatality rate of any of the animals there. Those who chose sharks are idiots.

*cues Reva*

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I would have to say a Goat.

Those things are beasts.

I voted bear, though
██████████████████████████████
A shark would just rip you in half. A ****ing bear would be a slow process of gettin your face eaten off
Snakes, I have a really bad fear of them. At least with the others your death is almost instant.
rhinos are pretty badass
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
sharks. there is no escaping them.snakes, climb on a tree. bears, climb on a tree. Rhinos, climb on a tree. Hippos, throw a chees cake at them. but sharks? nooo way.
To be honest, i wouldnt want too bttle any of them. But if i had to pick something id pick a kangaroo, those things box like F**K! =P
Quote by CoreysMonster
sharks. there is no escaping them.snakes, climb on a tree. bears, climb on a tree. Rhinos, climb on a tree. Hippos, throw a chees cake at them. but sharks? nooo way.

You can poke the Shark in the eye. Snakes can go up trees, bears can go up or sometimes tear the tree down, Rhinos would get you before you get up the tree, and Hippos want MOAR cheesecake.
Quote by CoreysMonster

My mate also me rhinos can only run in a straight line.

Anyone care to test it out?
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Hippos have the biggest fatality rate of any of the animals there. Those who chose sharks are idiots.

*cues Reva*

The reason for that is not that they're the most dangerous but because they're not considered dangerous by idiots who then get killed by them. Generally people are more aware of the dangers of bears sharks etc.
Quote by alfonzo99
To be honest, i wouldnt want too bttle any of them. But if i had to pick something id pick a kangaroo, those things box like F**K! =P

Im pritty sure Those 5 would kick a kangeroo ****less.
Quote by adscottie
The reason for that is not that they're the most dangerous but because they're not considered dangerous by idiots who then get killed by them. Generally people are more aware of the dangers of bears sharks etc.

True. Stay away from the lions and get munched by a hippo, ironic really

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
If i had to pick which one TO "tangle" with, i'd pick the rhino.

i wouldn't want to face a hippo. *shudder*

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
A shark cause there is no way you could get away (although it is possible to live)
If the snake was venomous, hell no
If its true that Rhinos call only run in a straight line, then I could run like hell
With hippos, all u gotta do is say, "hey you ****en hippo, your as fat as a hippo!" Insecurity ftw
And according to Steven Colbert Bears are the number 1 threat to America sooooo **** bears.
LET FREEDOM RING WITH A SHOTGUN BLAST!
Mankind.

Oh I went there.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Well the snake looks pretty stupid. Its halfway through the wire fence, but it still chose to bite the fence. Wouldn't take much to outsmart.
Hippos are fat and probably slow so not much of a threat.
Bears will only go so far for food and can be outsmarted.
Shark can swim fast as **** and there's no escaping if you're far out enough for that kind of shark to attack you anyway.
Probably the shark, although the rhino is also pretty terrifying.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru

Hippos are fat and probably slow so not much of a threat.

lulz, good luck with that.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
i wouldent want to mess with any. if i lived in africa i would pick hippos. but since i live in canada, i will have to go with sharks or bears.
Last edited by jemocam at May 22, 2008,
Rhinos- but i'd hate to be with any of them.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Shark.. Got a shark fobia! and those teeths are really desighned (sp?) for killing, they're made to peal the skin off your bones!
You wouldn't have any chanses to escape from a shark, so shark.
Quote by darthteet
Mankind.

Oh I went there.

I also wouldn't like a grown man's sock down my throat.
Page 1 of 3