With the somewhat wildlife theme going on in le pit at the moment I thought I'd chip in and make a thread about the one and only Austin Stevens, one badass motherf*cker. I love his wildlife programmes cause they're like watching an action film, which is awesome!

Anyone else think he's the man?

Hmmm I guess not
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Last edited by homair at May 22, 2008,
he's awesome... but does anyone remember Steve Leonard? HE was the bomb! he used to get the most extreme of animals and test their abilities... now HE was a badass mother****er! haven't heard of anything from him lately though, which is a shame...
Austin was amazing, unfotunatly i havent seen any new shows from him.. does anyone know if there are any new episodes or specials or atleast recent ones?
and just to state this, nigel marvin is a great person too, in real life, i've met him at a reptile show, unfortunatly he hasn't had many shows recently, except the dinosaur thing and jack hanna is an ass hole in real life, i've met him too at a lecture, he is really stuck up
ALL HAIL DETHKLOK UP THE IRONS!!!!!!!!!
Quote by TooFast
I'd drag my dick through a mile of glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie.

Add Me on myspace
http://www.myspace.com/allannoe