sweet, sweet finish mate!
My Rig:

+Epiphone AJ100 acoustic
+Fender 60th. Anniversary Stratocaster
+Vox AD30VT
+Vox V847a Wah

look all i wanted was for someone to give me advice on what to do not to slag me off ok

Want advice? Suck yourself off.
Standards are pretty decent for their price range. As long as an Epiphone is at least $500, it will be a very nice reliable guitar.
sweet choice. and the burstbuckers your wanting to buy sound really really nice. albeit a lttle overpriced. nice choice man!!
what things that are sweet arent overpriced.. lol

to me, its all about, when the money has come and gone, long ago, will i still dig what i bought with it

that thing looks like a LP with black fur on it... yum

already got a name for her.. my panther LP
Quote by dustyboy316
r u gonna replace tuners too then?

yep, sucks, but it will be a beauty
damn thats a nice finish. I've never seen that before, beautiful. a nice ebony board on that would look amazing though, but I love ebony on everything, except my cream coloured fender with maple fretboard....again, nice guitar dude.
Quote by nauc
yep, sucks, but it will be a beauty

Haha yah that's a hassle for sure. Oh well it will def be worth it if you don't like the gold.
Quote by Twisted Magnum
I dont really like the Ultra II though. The Nanomag is a huge turnoff.
Why? It means you can get good archtop tones out of it (since the Ultra and Ultra-II are essentially semi-hollowbody), you can almost get full acoustic tones, or you can just turn it off or just use it as an on-board equaliser...
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by dustyboy316
Haha yah that's a hassle for sure. Oh well it will def be worth it if you don't like the gold.

dont get me wrong, i love gold on guitars... when theyre new

but when it starts to wear off, it looks like pew.. imo