his mum and dad are on the phone to my mum now. needless to say, it's all pretty depressing at the moment

he will have to re-sit the entire year now (assuming he pulls through)
Thats horrible

But when I first read the title of the thread I thought it said he got hit by a transvestite
"he will have to re-sit the entire year now (assuming he pulls through)"

Why? Surely he can just do the exams whenever he wants. ****, if I was him the last thing on my mind would be that stuff.

Really sorry to hear about this dude my condolences are with him. What happened exactly?
Quote by Jackolas
"he will have to re-sit the entire year now (assuming he pulls through)"

Why? Surely he can just do the exams whenever he wants. ****, if I was him the last thing on my mind would be that stuff.

Really sorry to hear about this dude my condolences are with him. What happened exactly?

i'm not exactly sure to be honest (wasn't there) but i bet he weren't looking when he crossed the road

EDIT: and he can't just decide when he wants to sit the exams! they only come in january and the summer. i haven't heard his views as he isn't actually conscious at the moment
I hit a kid with my transit van earlier today. Was he wearing an "I heart life" t shirt and waving a flag around that said "I really want to complete my exams without being hospitalised"
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
I hit a kid with my transit van earlier today. Was he wearing an "I heart life" t shirt and waving a flag around that said "I really want to complete my exams without being hospitalised"

i would rather you wouldn't joke about it to be honest mate

bit of respect ye?
Hope he gets well.
I hate van drivers, they think they rule the roads...I bet half of them don't even have proper licences!
Quote by Gaz_m2k5

Quote by Gaz_m2k5

Dude, seriously.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
my friend thre himslef in front of a car it was well funny

ask him to pull his car crash face

hahaha

sorry dude
best luck to your mate
Quote by SupremeACL
Dude, seriously.

Haters get mad because he hit a kid with a van.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
That must suck.

I've never had a friend in the hospital or anything.

It must be very depressing.

Hopefully he'll pull through and be ok in a while.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by fender_696
i would rather you wouldn't joke about it to be honest mate

bit of respect ye?

Agreed. The double standards shown by some of you guys really ****s me off.

If you guys can respect Grundy someone you probably don't know (and I do) then you can do the same for others in bad positions.
I got run over once... it didn't hurt though. In the shock of the moment I apologised to the driver lol.
Quote by Jackolas
Agreed. The double standards shown by some of you guys really ****s me off.

If you guys can respect Grundy someone you probably don't know (and I do) then you can do the same for others in bad positions.

+1
I got hit by a bus once. Granted, it wasn't going very fast at all, it was stopping for the lights. I tried to dart across the road in front of it but I mis-judged it and ended up with a bus in the shoulder. Just kinda knocked me sideways.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Hope he gets better man.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5

Try not to be a prick, otherwise you will find people begin to hate you.
Disclaimer: I was lying, I did not really run over your friend.

Sorry, was under the impression everything was most probably going to be fine due to you saying, "He will have to resit the year."
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Disclaimer: I was lying, I did not really run over your friend.

Sorry, was under the impression everything was most probably going to be fine due to you saying, "He will have to resit the year."

don't worry about it mate. not sure what's gonna happen at the moment
i got hit by a taxi doing 30 in my residential street. he tried to sue me for damages to hhis car. and i he broke my ear phones and i didnt complain atall!
i
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.