I do like it. That riff gets kind of old but you can easily prevent that by just changing small parts of it around if that is the feeling that you are going for.
Quote by silentdud
I do like it. That riff gets kind of old but you can easily prevent that by just changing small parts of it around if that is the feeling that you are going for.

Well bear in mind that it's meant to have some sort of vocals over it. I just have no means of doing it so i make instrumental songs. I'm getting sick of it tbh but whatchagonnado. Thanks for the crit
I really digged this piece a lot...

It's definitely CRAVING some vocals, but it's still a solid piece on its own. All the guitar work, though not very technical, flashy, or varied, was definitely extremely tight and worked perfectly. Very good usage of dynamics/bends/whammy bar/wtfever it was during those sections when a "lead guitar" leaks in over the rhythm a little bit.

All in all, great work, a very cool sound you have going on, though I'd compare it with Black Sabbath or White Zombie before I'd compare it with A Perfect Circle.

The section around 2:11 and onwards was very well done, props on that.

The ending/second section, I guess the "Light" bit, was fantastic; to me, it SCREAMED "Tool".

Excellent
My God, it's full of stars!
This piece has got some cool riffs and ideas! I like the keyboard sounds you have added. This reminds me of Black Sabbath.

Like others have mentioned, the riffs become a little old and repetitive but its nothing too bad. The lead guitar work is pretty unique sounding and nicely played. Good quality recording and everything. The distorted kinda drum beat wasn't really something i enjoyed, but thats probably just my own taste.

Vocals would make this song even better, but it still great the way it is. nice job!

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=865755
Quote by RobinTrower12
This piece has got some cool riffs and ideas! I like the keyboard sounds you have added. This reminds me of Black Sabbath.

Like others have mentioned, the riffs become a little old and repetitive but its nothing too bad. The lead guitar work is pretty unique sounding and nicely played. Good quality recording and everything. The distorted kinda drum beat wasn't really something i enjoyed, but thats probably just my own taste.

Vocals would make this song even better, but it still great the way it is. nice job!

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=865755

Thanks man! I've done urs
yeah! i'm liking this one a fair bit. nice ambient sounds, the best background sounds are the ones that don't stand out straight away, that don't over power. good stuff.

i like the sounds that you were getting out of you guitar with the effects. great delay and flanger/phaser or whatever it was, especially towards the end. very impressive

if you hook that song up with real drums, it'll be freaking awesome.
Oh my god.

I love this..

Would you mind sending me like, an MP3 for me to do vocals over if i sent it back to you?

I promise I wont murder it, APC is my biggest influence of anything and well, this was simply amazing. It's what I wish my band would sound like =P