Page 1 of 3
well, though i'd get someone elses opinion on belief and reality of the rapture and the end of the world. I'm sorta nuetral about the whole evolution or god thing, but I believe the end is near, and I do think 2012 is it. What do you think?
Gods Favorite Little Asshole
2012 is Mayan superstition. I'm going to die long after then. I think.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
If you think 2012 is the end of the world you are one silly billy.
the mayans probably figured that we'd be able to realize 2012 isn't the end of the world and just left it for us to finish.

or its just like how our clock works.. once once it hits 23:59.. it just goes back to 00:00. the day ends.. but the world doesn't.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
If by chance it does end in 2012. I won't care, I'll be gone with everyone else.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by crazypothead91
well, though i'd get someone elses opinion on belief and reality of the rapture and the end of the world. I'm sorta nuetral about the whole evolution or god thing, but I believe the end is near, and I do think 2012 is it. What do you think?

Has anyone ever thought that maybe their interpretation of "end of the world" is totally different from what we think? For all we know, it just has something to do with star formations since that's what it's all based on [mostly that is].

...Stars crashing on to earth and erasing us all..
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Probably we will all be obliterated by a massive entity called the Search Bar.
I was watching a programme earlier about asteroids and in 2002 (I think) there was an asteroid that passed quite close to the earth but it wasn't noticed until 3 days after it had passed because it approached from behind the sun and couldn't be seen until it was out of earth's shadow. Maybe next time we won't be so lucky.
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Quote by Kivarenn82
the mayans probably figured that we'd be able to realize 2012 isn't the end of the world and just left it for us to finish.

or its just like how our clock works.. once once it hits 23:59.. it just goes back to 00:00. the day ends.. but the world doesn't.

Most sensible thing in thread.
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
Or 08ers.

Yeah us 08ers are really a world ending force in disguise.
Quote by Vermintide
Zombie apocalypse.

Duh.

I can honestly say that if the world is going to end I want it to be a zombie apocalypse.
kikaykitko...no. it'd be more like WE'RE crashing onto the STARS. lol.
but my interpretation on alot of the predictions and stuff like that is that the world will end, at least of how we knew it. Something like how we'd have to rediscover electricity and stuff. idk.
This is a very hard subject to discuss when nobody really knows all the facts.
Quote by Pyrofretnic
Remember kids, solid state half stack=penis extension.

Quote by PatchworkMan
I have no idea when the world is going to end, and anyone who says he does is a cook.

Quote by smb
Those chefs can't be trusted.

"We're like...'Riding a dragon over fields of lava' epic!"
I have no idea when the world is going to end, and anyone who says he does is a cook and a charlatan.
Death to Ovation haters!
It's as likely as any other day. I just hope I'm having a party at the end of the world.
Quote by PatchworkMan
I have no idea when the world is going to end, and anyone who says he does is a cook
Quote by smb

PREPARE TO BE SIGGED!!!
Quote by Pyrofretnic
Remember kids, solid state half stack=penis extension.

Quote by PatchworkMan
I have no idea when the world is going to end, and anyone who says he does is a cook.

Quote by smb

"We're like...'Riding a dragon over fields of lava' epic!"
Quote by smb

its true.. we constantly fiddle with the existence of man.. by cooking.

ESPECIALLY the bad ones..
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Or possibly the end will come when my 18th birthday comes, because then i can do anything. I can change my name from Andy to Armageddon, and go on some sort of murderous rampa-

Or it may never end
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by andyd93
Or possibly the end will come when my 18th birthday comes, because then i can do anything. I can change my name from Andy to Armageddon, and go on some sort of murderous rampa-

Or it may never end

I'm watching you....
Every ****ing time, i just HAVE to blow my cover ¬_¬

Okay
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
in 2034, a meteor is going to pass super close to earth. If the gravitational pull is strong enough, it could pull earth into the path of the orbit, and hit us on it's next orbit, 2036. It wouldn't kill everyone, but it would be a doozy.

Or Yellowstone Nat'l Park. Old Faithful is actually a super volcanco, and it's on a timeline to erupt every 600,000 years. It last erupted 625,000 ago. If it did erupt, the blast would be so huge, most of the Western Half of the US would be covered in at least 8 feet of ash in under 30 minutes, and thats just the first 30 minutes.
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
SEriously, did the world end at Y2K? Did nuclear bombs go off and destroy everyone because "the computers didn't know how to deal with it?" No, that was all fake, superstitious fanfare to keep everyone on their toes. STOP ****ING BELIEVING ALL THIS ****, IT'S ALL FAKE, JUST SET UP TO KEEP CONTROL OVER THE GENERAL POPULATION.
Wait, the Y2K wackos were all conspiring to take over the world?
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by st.stephen
SEriously, did the world end at Y2K? Did nuclear bombs go off and destroy everyone because "the computers didn't know how to deal with it?" No, that was all fake, superstitious fanfare to keep everyone on their toes. STOP ****ING BELIEVING ALL THIS ****, IT'S ALL FAKE, JUST SET UP TO KEEP CONTROL OVER THE GENERAL POPULATION.

Did someone forget to take their meds?
Quote by st.stephen

Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
If the World Ends then I wanna be there with the group of people trying to beat the badass evil guy who's ending it... I don't wanna be one of those ****s in bed with no idea what the ****'s going on!
Quote by Zero-Hartman
2012 is Mayan superstition. I'm going to die long after then. I think.

I don't think it's even superstition, lol, the calender happens to end in 2012, they didn't carry it on any further, no where in any of the legends does it say anything bad will happen, just someone put two and two together and came up with 5, lol
Quote by crazypothead91

if it is so what? we'll all be dead anyway
It really doesn't matter if the world ends anyway because once we all die then we sure as hell aren't going to care...
Quote by DaveM666
I don't think it's even superstition, lol, the calender happens to end in 2012, they didn't carry it on any further, no where in any of the legends does it say anything bad will happen, just someone put two and two together and came up with 5, lol

Fair enough ^^ It's all just scaremongering though. So many things are going to threaten mankind it's hard to keep up with them. Live life to the fullest I say.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by st.stephen

But asteroids are very real...
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
I don't know if any one has dispelled the Mayan crap in this thread yet, but here's the deal:

The modern calander consists of a cycle of 12 months. Once those 12 months are up, the calender restarts at month one. Repeat, repeat, repeat.

The Mayan calander consists of a cycle of something like 2,000 years. When we reach the end of this, it restarts.

Now, saying that the world ends because the Mayan calander comes to an end is like saying that the world will end because it's been twelve months since month one.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.
Page 1 of 3