Page 1 of 2
Well, I just got through my very first year in high school.......and it flat out SUCKED!!!!
I had NEVER expected so much drama, it was maddening. I had my heart torn apart and put back together so many times I don't even know if im even CAPABLE of love anymore, but it had its perks i guess

So do you guys have any interesting stories of your first year of high school?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

i have no interesting stories whatsoever.

actually i got into my first pokemon battle, i was letting my Phanpy out for some excerise and a bully set his Machoke on it. i didn't win.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
My freshman year(last year) was rather quiet.....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Tomorrow is my last day of Highschool. Welcome to the real world, me.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I was either completely stoned in class or completely stoned at home skipping class during my first year of high school.

I learned a lot of important lessons that year.

Those were the days....

Oh, I don't buy into the whole "OMG high skool drama!!1!" stuff. It's pointless and just makes life miserable.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by CrazyDavey
You weren't in love.

Tell us about love after puberty.

lol, I know this, i said i doubt i was CAPABLE after this year.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
Well, I just got through my very first year in high school.......and it flat out SUCKED!!!!
I had NEVER expected so much drama, it was maddening. I had my heart torn apart and put back together so many times I don't even know if im even CAPABLE of love anymore, but it had its perks i guess

You= Freshman. Honestly, I don't think that as a 14/15 year o'd, you have the capability to fully understand love. Love is not what you felt about the girlfriend you had for 4 months then dumped. I wouldn't even claim to be fully capable of comprehending love, and I'm 17.

On a happier note, as you go through high school, people gain this wonderful thing called maturity, which results in far less drama.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by dudetheman
I was either completely stoned in class or completely stoned at home skipping class during my first year of high school.

I learned a lot of important lessons that year.

Those were the days....

Oh, I don't buy into the whole "OMG high skool drama!!1!" stuff. It's pointless and just makes life miserable.

ha, yeah, sounds just like one of my friends!

neither did i.......i wasn't expecting anything that happened to happen

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I am a senior this year, from what I've seen throughout high school, the drama only thickens over the rest of your time in high school.
Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Custom(Alpine White)
-Alvarez RD20S(Natural)
-Ibanez AE20E (Blue)
-Peavey Valveking half stack
-Crate Blue Voodoo 6212
-Boss ME-50
-BC Rich Warlock Exotic w EMG 81

Ashton's Magnum Myspace
Quote by morgan_a7x
I am a senior this year, from what I've seen throughout high school, the drama only thickens over the rest of your time in high school.

I find that kind of odd, just because as my friends and I mature, we encounter less drama overall, it's just that the drama we do deal with is usually the bigger ****, ie eating disorders, severe depression, self mutilation, attempted suicide etc.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Rofl at love in OPs story.

Er...mine was pretty average. Was full of the same guys that bullied me and my mates in primary school, but now there were other assholes to help them. Started to bulk up near the end of the year, so I got in alot of fights...suspended for fighting on one occasion. Teachers were nice to me until I forgot to bring in my homework once, and got the cold shoulder off them after that...made some great new friends, discovered a lot of nice things, met a girl or two.

You know, the usual.
freshman year was easy. just wait till next year....when all the new freshmen bring all THEIR drama. it sucks way worse. they think they own the place......tools..

anywho....i just finished my junior year today.
only one more year till i have to pay bills and taxes....ohh joy.
Quote by valennic

neither did i.......i wasn't expecting anything that happened to happen

Yeah, it was fun, but after that I learned that I can't get high every single day and expect to function normally in society.

BTW, If you really didn't want to be involved in all the pointless he-said she-said drama bull****, you didn't have to be. I managed to avoid it just fine.

Your peers can't make you do anything, only persuade.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
idk why, but i get extremely pissed off whenever someone talks about "drama". whatever. my first year sucked, because i was emo and pretty conformist, and idk. i just wasted my life for a couple years. i'm finishing my junior year right now.
Ok guys...i know i wasn't in love.....i just said after this year.....idk if i WANT to love. Get it?

Sorry if that pissed you guys off.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

What you've got to remember is that these years are the most important years of your life and all of the problems you face now are the most important things you will ever face.
EVER.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I'm almost done my first year of highschool. I really enjoyed the first half of the year but the second half hasn't been as good
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Quote by valennic

Congrats. You have 1 more year of slacking off before your marks matter, and 3 more until you enter the real world.
Enjoy school while you can. I'm finishing tomorrow and I'm kind of glum about it. I don't like school, but I'm going to miss it. All my friends, fun etc. Who knows what will come next.
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

Quote by TooFast
Enjoy school while you can. I'm finishing tomorrow and I'm kind of glum about it. I don't like school, but I'm going to miss it. All my friends, fun etc. Who knows what will come next.

Yeah, I still have 3 weeks left, but it's bumming me out that's time to pick up my act.
my first year sucked. I just had transferred to a new school, and didn't know anyone. I was way too shy, and looked like a outcast because i had really long hair... this year was better though
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Anyone who takes drama seriously is an idiot... really just don't listen to the stuff and remember no matter what, you're ****ing young, it makes school much more bearable.

Anyway, my year sucked as well, I was told by so many people that it was sooooooo much better than the middle school and I get there and its exactly the ****ing same, everyone was still a mass of ignorant assholes, the classes were just as tedious and boring, and we had the same amount, if not less, time to socialize with one another.
Quote by tylerishot
Yeah, I still have 3 weeks left, but it's bumming me out that's time to pick up my act.

I should have picked my act three years ago. I can't graduate. So technically, my school gets out in two weeks, but the last two weeks are graduation practice, which I can't be in.
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

Quote by metaldud536
Did I tell you about how in my freshman year I was taking a dump and two black guys walked and heard me fart and they said "Damn! Thats a mean sh*t he's taking!"

"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by metaldud536
Here's my advice. If she is pretty much the hottest babe in school, and she's eyeing you because of some talent you have....GO FOR IT!

+1
Quote by Ur all $h1t
What you've got to remember is that these years are the most important years of your life and all of the problems you face now are the most important things you will ever face.
EVER.

If this is the most important time of my life then I might as well pull a Kurt Cobain after I post this.
Wait... so you're 14 and you have only just finished your first year in high school...
What's the difference between a chickpea and a lentil?
I've never paid to have a lentil on my face!
Quote by Miracle_Man
Wait... so you're 14 and you have only just finished your first year in high school...

Yeah man,.. not sure what country you're from but here you start highschool when you're 14/15.
Quote by metaldud536
Did I tell you about how in my freshman year I was taking a dump and two black guys walked and heard me fart and they said "Damn! Thats a mean sh*t he's taking!"

I love this story
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
i went to an all same sex school here in ireland and i had 1% drama. boring.as.hell..

as a result, i only started waking up to the word around 4thyear(15 yrs old) thats when i got my 1st gf and got wasted for the 1st time, chased by the police 1st time etc etc

just left.i want some drama in university!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
i just graduated 8th grade (13-15 year old kids) and its sad.
im not going to see most of my friends because im going to a private school. they had a lot of people crying at the graduation.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Howdy
I didn't mind my first year of high school. I got bullied, had no friends, etc etc, but I went on my happy way, and enjoyed it nonetheless 5 years later i'm all the better for it
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
Quote by tylerishot

Me too just about. At least in high school you have something to go to that you know will never really change but after that you really have no clue as to what the next day brings to you.

Edit: except for the picking up my act bit. My act has been picked up and i've been running with it through the whole senior year.
There's no death, no end of time when I'm facing it with you...
Last edited by Pookie6 at May 22, 2008,
Page 1 of 2