This summer I'm gonna to learn to do a handstand. NOT just kicking my legs in the air for a few seconds but balancing for as long as i like. Anyone know how to do this? What do u do to learn?

PLEASE SOMEONE!! ... ITS MY FRIGGIN DREAM!!
I used to, but then my boobs started causing a hassle. Just practice doing it against walls until you can work out the perfect amount of force needed to balance.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Your dream is to do handstands... that's brilliant mate. I have no advice just know that I hope one day your dream comes true.
try learning from a Hitmontop.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Good luck, but don't get overconfident once you've accomplished your dream. I did it and I broke my ringfinger
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by Sol9989

That's what I did.
Quote by alcoholicpanda
Depression?

Kill it with Lysol.

Quote by i_killed_bill
Some guy in a striped sweater stole all my hamburgers. **** was soooo not cash
Quote by Sol9989

Lot of Pokemon-related advice coming from you tonight.

100 awesome point to you, sir.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Yea i do handjo-

o wait, nvm...
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Last edited by Pr3vieWX360 at May 22, 2008,
practice. and do you want to be able to walk as well? if you want to walk then sort of lean forward with your legs. so you aren't perfectly straight. and bend them a little. then just make sure your hands can keep up so you dont fall.
Quote by NOSPI
practice. and do you want to be able to walk as well? if you want to walk then sort of lean forward with your legs. so you aren't perfectly straight. and bend them a little. then just make sure your hands can keep up so you dont fall.

yeah i want to walk on my hands too, but for now i guess ill have to practice and put up with the endless cycles of falling over for a bit longer. so how long do u think it will take before i can do a handstand reasonably well?