Page 1 of 6
anyone ever done it?

i've ordered my stuff from Peta2, so its goin down in 2-4 weeks.

sound like fun?
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
Don't eat it.

We can if we want to.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I had KFC yesterday. What stuff do you get to use to protest?
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

I like KFC.

Why do you want to protest it?
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
fun? that seems pretty dull actually. Ya know whats fun though killing chickens you should try it sometime
KFC....

Terribly treated chicken, yes.

Delicious, yes.

Whats the argument about?
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
LOLOLOL

Peta is the most hilarious organization there is.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
*facepalm*
i love KFC, and all meat for that matter. i also think hunting is extremely enjoyable, and i have raised and helped mi padre butcher animals.
not to offend you or anything.
I don't really care that much about animal rights, but even if I did, I abhor PETA.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
but i like my Combusken...
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by the_astronaut
I had KFC yesterday. What stuff do you get to use to protest?
A pail of rotten vegetables.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
nope, because I love fried chicken.

Finally, Chester is getting a KFC

Actually, the only thing I'd protest against is the fries.

You're kidding?!!

wheres it going, where BK used to live?
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by frottage
*facepalm*
i love KFC, and all meat for that matter. i also think hunting is extremely enjoyable, and i have raised and helped mi padre butcher animals.
not to offend you or anything.

I salute you and your padre for giving people the gift of meat!

Quote by IndieMetalhead
You're kidding?!!

wheres it going, where BK used to live?

Nah, it's near Brannigan's and Revolution
I boycotted it since they torture their chickens.........i want fried chicken!
Quote by Death_To_Emo
Hey I said this once
Im vegan and I feel strongly against eating/wearing any animal product. Laugh if you will, however I will live longer and healthier then you meat eaters and my footprint will be substantially smaller then yours.....again laugh if you will - however 90% of you are still going through puberty and graduating high school so I really could care less what you think.

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
I helped protest when this "traveling mini-zoo" came to my town with tigers in small 4x8 cages and monkeys in those dog cages people get for their living rooms.

They also had a baby tiger that people could have their picture taken with. They would wake it up to take pictures with people, and by the end of the day it looked too exhausted to move.

It was sad.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Tyler Durden
Im vegan and I feel strongly against eating/wearing any animal product. Laugh if you will, however I will live longer and healthier then you meat eaters and my footprint will be substantially smaller then yours.....again laugh if you will - however 90% of you are still going through puberty and graduating high school so I really could care less what you think.

But you're quite happy to smoke and possible give people cancer through second hand smoking?

EDIT: And because you smoke, you'll probably die before I do anyway.
Last edited by Deliriumbassist at May 22, 2008,
*Goes to buy ridiculous amount of chicken from KFC to make up for protesters*
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
The chickens good, but the chips are rank. I swear they don't even attempt to heat them up.
RULE BRITANNIA
Hey, so, let's save the humans before we save some stupid chickens. Last i checked there's still thousands of people dying in darfur...
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Quote by Tyler Durden

i think that animals' main purpose for existing is to be eaten, but i don't have a problem with anyone disagreeing, so long as they don't interfere wit muh meetz
Quote by Tyler Durden
I'm sure the feeling is mutual for 90% of us.
think about it like this: when a cow farts he produces methane and CO2 which causes the ozone layer to deplete, plants get rid of that CO2, so when meat eaters, like myself, are eating the problem, vegatarians like you are eating the soulution its your fault the earth is in the shape its in
Quote by Tyler Durden

You'll be healthier? i doubt it, there are plenty of healthy meat eaters out there. theres nothing at all unhealthy if you cook it right!
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by Tyler Durden

How hard is it being vegan? I thought about eating vegan for like a week or two, but never got around to it.
The Darkest Lights~

^_^
I don't know how you can eat that. Everytime I try I get sick and tell myself never again. I'm just glad I don't like fast food much so I'm not attracted to it which causes me way less health problems.
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
"BUT THOSE CHICKENS ARE TORTURED!!!"
who f*cking cares??? theyre chickens...
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
Quote by Tyler Durden

So what clothes do you wear then? Because it would interesting to know what clothes aren't made in a factory, built on land that animals used to live on, with raw materials transported via roads through animals habitats, with the excessive noise and pollution disturbing their environment, from the field where the material is harvested, which is also built on some poor animals home.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Quote by Tyler Durden
Im faggot and I feel strongly against eating/wearing any animal product. Laugh if you will, however I am a pompous ass that likes to impose his will on other people and my dick will be substantially smaller then yours.....again laugh if you will - however 90% of you are still going through puberty and graduating high school so I am going to point that out in hopes that comment will turn people into vegans.

fixed
Quote by Tyler Durden

Done and done.

Vegans need to make up for the nutrients they would have otherwise gotten from eating meat by eating other things, which still use up a lot of energy and time to produce, such as soya.