Hey guys, just finished a new song. It's sorta a Star Wars medly. It's on my profile page. Check it out and tell me what you think!
Quote by Death_To_Emo
Hey I said this once
Ahaha that's awesome, great work
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
haha pretty awesome. i loved the wookie noise :-D The fox fanfare in the beginning was pretty cool as well. how many tracks do you have going overall> (sounds like maybe 3 or 4)
the cantina theme was pretty awesome. well done overall, very fun to listen to. this should be in the cover recordings though :-D
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Quote by The2abraxis
haha pretty awesome. i loved the wookie noise :-D The fox fanfare in the beginning was pretty cool as well. how many tracks do you have going overall> (sounds like maybe 3 or 4)
the cantina theme was pretty awesome. well done overall, very fun to listen to. this should be in the cover recordings though :-D

In garageband, i had 8 tracks, but just about never used them all at the same time. It's just easier to work with. And when I uploaded it, I set it to Cover.
Quote by Death_To_Emo
Hey I said this once
Hahaha ... very cool!

Crit Mine?
GEAR:
SCHECTER "Diamond Series" REVENGER Guitar
VOX AD30VT Amp
ZOOM HD16CD Digital Mulit-Track Recorder
1 SHURE SM-57,1 Audio-Technica AT2035, 1 APEX 435 Mic. & 2 APEX 180 Condencer Mics
Edited with Audacity & Adobe Audition 3
lmfbo....no star wars fan here...dont think ive watched one for more then 10mins...but that was still cool sounding..