Does anyone have one of these? i really want to buy one.
If i upgraded the pickup to a Basslines SMB-4DS Bassline Pickup and Tone Circuit will this make a big difference?
I own one and yes it would beff up your tone but the MM2 has a rather authentic sound for a copy. Why mess with it. It will change your sound but NOT make it better.
O ok that sounds good i was just thinking if i get the money in the future should i but i probably wont if the mm2 has its own sound and i like it
If you are thinking of upgrading an OLP MM2, you are better off saving the money on the bass and upgrades and looking for an S.U.B EBMM. Though discontinued, I have seen them as low as 650 USD on ebay and in local shops.

If you like the sound of the OLP, you will LOVE the sound of an S.U.B. The difference is remarkable.
Quote by anarkee
If you are thinking of upgrading an OLP MM2, you are better off saving the money on the bass and upgrades and looking for an S.U.B EBMM. Though discontinued, I have seen them as low as 650 USD on ebay and in local shops.

If you like the sound of the OLP, you will LOVE the sound of an S.U.B. The difference is remarkable.

I actually found one in my area but the guy wants a $550 and i dont have that kind of money right now when i do get that money in a few months i will definitively make an offer