Page 1 of 2
This is going to sound stupid but here we go....

Alright I'm in college, and I had noticed this cute girl in my College Algebra Class. I looked her up on myspace, of course her profile was set to private. So I forgot about it.......sort of. Well, a few months have passed, the semester is over. I find myself thinking about her and wondering how cool it would be to hang out with her, be frineds, hang out at Sonic, or Starbucks, or whatever. I have looked at her profile since then periodically (once or twice a week). I also tend to do this with pretty much any girl I like. Sure, I'll think about and let my mind wander, but never to the point of checking their myspace. :P

Here's my question:

Am I "stalking" her without myself realizing it?

Could what I'm doing be interpretated as stalking?

Should I be worried about turning into a stalker, if I haven't already?
::Support Our Troops::

To all the men and women in uniform, thank you for serving our country.
We love you. God Bless.
Have you seen that Keanu Reeves movie The Watcher? Become him.
666 BRO
No.

You're just really, really creepy.

EDIT: I should mention, I've done the same. Creepiness Unite!
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Last edited by Just Andrew at May 22, 2008,
If you have to ask that question, then something isn't right...
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Also, she is like 10 yrs. older than me. does that make me a stalker? 'Cause I don't want to end up like one of those guys on Law & Order.

We love you. God Bless.
Are you following her?
Do you know where she lives without her or someone close to her divulging that information.
Do you call her just to hear her say "Hello...Hello?" and hang up?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, then yes, you may just be a stalker.

Don't worry about it.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Better then 10 years younger....

Or is it?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Bah, you kids and your myspaces and facebooks! Back in my days we had to stalk with binoculars and stealing letters from her mail! Sometimes we had to walk 15 miles in knee-deep snow just to stalk a girl... if we were lucky!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Just go talk to her man don't be weird.

I used to do this when I was younger. I once saw a girl at my school, looked up her name in the yearbook, looked up name in the phone book, got address, and google mapped it to see how close she was to me. lol...I wasn't stalking though. I was just curious and had no social outlet to her. I ended up talking to her but she wasn't interested in me.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Quote by neptune1988
Also, she is like 10 yrs. older than me. does that make me a stalker? 'Cause I don't want to end up like one of those guys on Law & Order.

Creepy
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
we have worse on our profiles.

recent visitors;
Stir-Fry

1 visit

AdamDK

1 visit

Virtuoso883

1 visit

StageLife30

1 visit

Jonn0

1 visit

/Qwertytrewq\

1 visit

AuroraBorealis

1 visit

powerpiker

who are you!
Quote by Kankuro
Have you seen that Keanu Reeves movie The Watcher? Become him.

Why would anyone want to watch a Keanu Reeves movie? Unless they had to choose between it and one with Nicholas Cage....
Quote by bequickorbedead
Why would anyone want to watch a Keanu Reeves movie? Unless they had to choose between it and one with Nicholas Cage....

Oh God...

The Lake House...
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Quote by black-sabbath
Creepy

HAHAHAHA oh man that's funny....but so true. I REALLY don't want to be like those wierdos.

We love you. God Bless.
Quote by neptune1988
HAHAHAHA oh man that's funny....but so true. I REALLY don't want to be like those wierdos.

Well, then don't.

It's not too hard... Just talk to her.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

If I tell her about all of this, just for luaghs, how creeped out do you think she'll get?

come on, I'm just curious.

We love you. God Bless.
I agree, go up to her and open with a witty joke. NOT a pickup line.

^Maybe if you get close... But until then, don't. You aren't being very creepy, but still it could be interpretted as such and blown out of proportion.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
The combination of the thread title, and the user made me laugh out loud.
Quote by neptune1988
If I tell her about all of this, just for luaghs, how creeped out do you think she'll get?

come on, I'm just curious.

Why would you want to tell her this?

She might take it the wrong way, or she might be flattered. Depends if she likes you or not...
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Pretend you're a garbage can. That's what you gotta do to get close. Don't sign a contract with PBS though, or you may be forced into that can forever.
Global warming at my homework, sir.
man i wish i could chill at sonics house

Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
if you were born in 1988, that would make you around 20 years old. even if not, i think we can assume you're in that ballpark. if this 'cute girl' is around 10 years older than you, then that makes her a 30-something student at a community college. it's been my experience that older (we call them 'nontraditional') students often have a reason to be 'back in school.' if she's still working on a bachelor's, or even an associate's degree, then it's likely she had to wait while her children were old enough to go to school and manage themselves after school while she goes to college.

maybe she recently got divorced and realized that she couldn't be on her own without an education, so she is back at school. it's very likely that she is carrying baggage you wouldn't want to deal with, and it's even more likely that she doesn't want you to deal with it at all (that is, doesn't want to deal with -you-).

it would be best to not try to arrange meetings or "hang outs;" too much time has passed. there's generally a 15-second window after mutual "noticing" before you can approach a girl for an unprecedented get-together. but if you happen to see each other on campus, it's a good idea to make contact and briefly discuss that algebra class. from your profile, you seem to be a leading type, or at least you'd like to be. so work with that. discuss the class as though you taught it last semester. be respectful when speaking about the professor and she may get you to help her with some problems she has or something.

best to be calm and accept the fact that she probably will never sleep with you. but who cares? nice to look at.
Quote by neptune1988

very. what the hell do you think would happen in that situation? a nervous laugh, a furtive glance away, and an excuse to never have anything to do with you again. bad idea, captain.
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
naw i think everyone does that to the girl they like

Nope. In my mind, that's probably the most disenchanting thing you can do, at least if you have feelings for them. Instead of cyber stalking them, you should suck it up, go up to them and talk to them. It shouldn't matter in your mind whether they're 10 years older. Don't make excuses. Just go for it, and grow a curly moustache, grab a can, and polish that monocle. It's GO TIME!
Global warming at my homework, sir.
Quote by neptune1988
hang out at Sonic

Yes. Stalkers want to hang out with their victims at Sonic, pedophiles go for bakeries.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by Don't Panic Ok?
Yes. Stalkers want to hang out with their victims at Sonic, pedophiles go for bakeries.

oh man that was funny. HaHaHa

We love you. God Bless.
Quote by Tele Echoes
Nope. In my mind, that's probably the most disenchanting thing you can do, at least if you have feelings for them. Instead of cyber stalking them, you should suck it up, go up to them and talk to them. It shouldn't matter in your mind whether they're 10 years older. Don't make excuses. Just go for it, and grow a curly moustache, grab a can, and polish that monocle. It's GO TIME!

you sir have larger balls than i.
i salute you!
Quote by Just Andrew
Better then 10 years younger....

Or is it?

no, its definitely not
Keep Strong Grundy

Quote by metaldud536
Milkshakes. They bring the boys to the yard.

Quote by humperdunk
OWNED
Quote by neptune1988
oh man that was funny. HaHaHa

Indeed, the humor is almost tangible.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
quit stalking her and talk to her.. its the same thing without the s.
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
I like to stalk people in Grand Theft Auto 4.

Follow them everywhere they go. They get in a cab or car, I'll follow behind them slowly at pace equal to theirs, always 2 cars length behind them. They get a hot dog, I get a hot dog, etc.

While doing this one day I came across a couple. A dark haired man with medium length hair, and this girl who had gorgeous long blond hair.

I followed this couple for miles, from Alderney City to the bright neon lights of Star Junction, they were seemingly happy, joyful, in love with one another. The man cared for his girlfriend, and the girlfriend cared for her boyfriend.

They ate happily together, eating hot dogs, taking in the city. Always staring into each others eyes with deep glee and happiness. I had never seen so much love between two people. I cared for these two as much as they cared for each other. I would do as much as I can to make sure nothing would ever happen too them. After going ahead of them a bit and beating up hobos, walking in traffic ahead of them to make sure if a car were to come I would take it for them, and any other nuisance there could be.

Then it happened. After watching them stare at a giant ad in the Star Juction I realized something. I am alone. No one. Michelle was long gone for something I do not wish to bring up. Kiki dumped me when she found out I had been having intercourse with hookers then bash their heads in with a baseball bat to gain my money back. Carmen never called me again after our first date, mostly due to me pushing her down a set of subway stairs, then stomping her head into the steps. I never tried any other woman due to me thinking it was pointless at this point. I began to feel sad.

I thought to myself, "Why can that man not be me?" "Is he any better than me?" "Why wouldn't she think of dating me? Get some coffee, even at least TALK TOO ME?" I wanted her. I wanted this mysterious blond with the looks of an angel, and the laugh of a child. I wanted to be that man, I wanted to have what he had, to know that joy of having somebody care for your own well being. I was jealous of the man. I wanted that I could not have, that I desired for so much. The longer I watched them, the longer I wanted to become him, at any cost. I then felt remorse. Saddened of what I had become, a lonesome man stalking random pedestrians. But when the thought of this man touching her, kissing her, loving her... the thought of remorse was thrown to the back of my head as if I had never thought it.

I set forth a plan. I will kill him. Take up my new identity as him. And me and the blond will live happily together forever.

John and Sara(This is the name I have given them) hail for a taxi and enter one. This was my chance. My moment of truth was here, I could set forth and become what I craved and desired to be. I got in front of the taxi that the couple was in. I pulled the driver out of the cab and killed him in cold blood. The man stepped out, he was ready to kill me. He lusted for blood, the blood of me. I know what I had to do. I empty my shotgun in his face, the man formerly known as John is dead. He is no more, this chapter of his life has ended and mine starts. I am now who I always wanted too be. I steal the taxi and drive away with his wife/girlfriend in the back.

I had never been so happy in my life! Then...

Screaming.

She screams.

She wants out.

She doesn't want me.

She fears me, hates me, loathes me. She feels everything towards me, but still does not love me.

How could this happen? Why does she not love me? Is there something wrong with me? What could I have done?

I'm thrown into a maelstrom of feelings, mostly guilt, and hatred towards my self. But most of all sadness. She doesn't want me, those words kept ringing in my head.

I knew what I had to do. I drive her whilst her screaming like a banshee. I reach my destination. The cliff next to Mikhail Faustin's house. If you've ever seen this part of the game there are rocks and old cars that seems from the '50s, and '60s at the bottom.

I rev my engine. She screams even louder. I drive faster, faster, and faster. Her death curling scream gets louder, louder, and louder.

We fly off the edge.

Everything is then silent for a mere second. This second feels like an eternity. I know what I am doing, I feel no regret. I am also for the first time in a long time; happy.

We both plummet to bottom and die instantaneously. They will never know who killed John, or the cab driver Shafeeq. They will never find the body of Sara or Niko Bellic. The ocean mixed with gasoline fueled fire will ruin any traces of either of our pasts or future.

I then revive at a hospital and steal a Blista Compact and go bowling with Roman.
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

Page 1 of 2