thanks
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
that's what i thought
i just couldn't come up with a model

thanks
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
I was really expecting this to be some obscure bass, but it's a rickenbacker... Oh Lawd!
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
The 4003 are nice. I actually like them better than the 4001s. The headstock on the 4001 I played the other day stuck out a bit on the back, and it was odd to play in the first two frets and anchor my thumb.

The sound however was undeniable Ric.
Stuck out a bit? Like a volute? Angled headstocks without volutes scare me. Especially old Warwicks.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Yes, it was where a volute would be on an upright. But it was more exaggerated than on a 4003 Ric and it felt odd (not uncomfortable) just odd when I moved my thumb up in that area of the neck.
Ah, I see. So they both have volutes, but the 4001's was bigger and more obtrusive. Interesting. I only played a 4003 once for a little while and didn't notice anything... but then again, it's such a unique feeling and playing instrument that I'd have to be some sort of Rainman to notice the volute.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
I would agree with you that the 4003 doesn't have a noticeable transition from the head to the neck, but that 4001 did. It was so odd to play and I was rather surprised.
has someone been watching HAARP? lol
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
Its a Chris Wolstenholme bass..

Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
I was there .
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1