I've decided to buy a 360, I have spent $800+ dollars on guitar stuff and I want a 360 now...I have about $135 dollars in my room, $80-90 in my next check, and its my birthday on Tuesday. So i think I should have enough..I'm just wondering:

If I sell my used Xbox to GameStop or to another video game store, How much do you think I could get for that and 13-15 games?
^ +1 Gamestop blows. They give you $10 and sell it for $40.
666 BRO
Quote by DuhSpesoBoyz
I've decided to buy a 360, I have spent $800+ dollars on guitar stuff and I want a 360 now...I have about $135 dollars in my room, $80-90 in my next check, and its my birthday on Tuesday. So i think I should have enough..I'm just wondering:

If I sell my used Xbox to GameStop or to another video game store, How much do you think I could get for that and 13-15 games?

I sold about that many and they gave me 14.35 bucks. They blow. Sell the bundle in classified ads for twice as much. Or sell it to a buddy. Everything but that place.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
they wont give you much at all
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
if you want to keep gamestop in business, trade it in

but otherwise try craigslist, your friends, facebook marketplace, UG marketplace, myspace bulletins, etc. it takes a bit more work, but i think it's way worth it.
I went to GameStop with 13 games and the guy check them and at the end goes "Alright so for the ones we will take, it'll be..(messes with calculator for 3 min.)..$28, so you want to do that?"
me "uhhh...no.."

I bought a refurb with my money and my moms giving me some money on Tuesday for my birthday, so will buy a 2nd controller and hardrive off of ebay.