What is the cheapest cab you can buy with speakers already in it??

either 4x12 or 2x12

and if the cheapest are horrible

maybe i should ask what are the cheapest cabs that sound decent?

im not looking for anything mind blowing
just useable
Quote by acdcrocks0323

Go for one of the 2x12 models.

He's right, they are really cheap cabs .
They seem okay too, just havn't demoed one yet...
Fender American Telecaster (60th Anniversary)
Egnater Rebel 30 Head/Cab
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station
The Marshall MG412 isn't that bad...it for sure isn't up to par with real Marshall cabs, but for the price, it's hard to beat. Avatar is also good.
^ for the price!? avatar kills it.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by IbanezPsycho
USED! Is the way to go...

Amen. Or build one! $100 of Warehouse Speakers, $60 of lumber, an afternoon with your father figure.
yeah, another vote for used.

I dunno about building it though, unless you or your dad are really handy with that sort of stuff. By the time you buy good multi ply like 13ply birch, hardware, tolex, and speakers, you end up spending more than buying something like Avatar or Lopo. Plus you get actual Celestions. If you don't like the Celestions, you could sell them and still make money getting the WGS clones.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Go to your local vintage guitar store.

I'm picking up a '60s Teisco 2x15 with AlNiCo speakers for $150 tomorrow.

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Heres another vote for used. I found a good deal on a used Marshall 1936 2x12 cab for $200.00. You just have to look around they are out there.

Chris
Quote by dustyboy316

Oh Jesus no.

Those cabs are HORRENDOUS.
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll
Oh Jesus no.

Those cabs are HORRENDOUS.

Got some decent reviews. But I trust you, I have no experience. I jsut found a cheap cab that was 4x12 or 2x12.
Quote by dustyboy316
Got some decent reviews. But I trust you, I have no experience. I jsut found a cheap cab that was 4x12 or 2x12.

They tend to "blandify" whatever amp is playing through them and they don't like to stay in working condition.

They *are* pretty cheap though.

I'd definitely still recommend to buy used.
Quote by utsapp89