Im in a pickle in this one. The memorial Day sale is comming at GC and my dad is taking me early. its between the VK 112 and the Classic 30 (they said they would price cut this 30%) I play classic rock, and Hard rock. I know the VK is mostly for metal but I have heard mixed opinions. the classic 30 is for blues and classic rock.

Which one is better for a jimi hendrix, guns N' roses, Led Zeppelin style of music?

Please give me pro's and cons of both. Thanks!
Quote by Demonikk
+1 on everything phip said

Main Gear
PRS SE Custom
Jay Turser Strat
Classic 30
Effects
Beheringer Distortion pedal
Dunlop Cry Baby
DigiTech Bad Monkey
From what Ive heard, you'll want to lean towards the 30. But I suggest you take your guitar in to the store and play both of them and decide for yourself.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Classic 30!
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
i would say the classic 30 from my playing experience with the two amps. On another note since you mentioned GC, how much do they usually slash their prices by on memorial day?
Mesa Lonestar Special
Traynor YCV40WR
Ibanez -Artcore AS103BM
Fender American Deluxe Strat
Analog Man ARDX20 Dual Delay
Red Witch Empress Chorus
Big Muff Pi
Boss BD-2
MXR '76 RI Dynacomp
Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah
Jetter Jetdrive
EHX POG
Quote by ledroses23
i would say the classic 30 from my playing experience with the two amps. On another note since you mentioned GC, how much do they usually slash their prices by on memorial day?

I think it may vary product to product, like a lot of retail Memorial Day sales.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
30% off? so that'll be $570? u might as well go to samash and get it for the price.
the signature because I was originally going to buy it that day but I never put it back because I couldn't go to GC. On memorial day everything is usually 20% off or more. Go early because people go crazy! So Im leaning towards the Classic thanks all

more opinions are very welcome!
Quote by Demonikk
+1 on everything phip said

Main Gear
PRS SE Custom
Jay Turser Strat
Classic 30
Effects
Beheringer Distortion pedal
Dunlop Cry Baby
DigiTech Bad Monkey