I'm almost out of my living hell of a school, But my math/music teacher has become a **** shiner in the last couple of months. I may be a little disruptive and my math marks have gone down as my music marks go up, but when his star student gives me or someone else **** he ignores it but when i give **** i get detention, I've even gotten one for saying pardon.
I would like your advice on how i can get back at this teacher now that his boyfriend won't take his penis out of his ass, also i'd like to hear your stories about asshole teachers and profs.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Masturbate furiously.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
The Spoon is the greatest UGer ever

Damnit, it didnt work...oh well

School got out for me today, so I dont need to worry about my Spanish teacher anymore...wooo
Last edited by The Spoon at May 22, 2008,
if you stop making threads within two minutes of each other it would probably help
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by slaveofsatan
I'm almost out of my living hell of a school, But my math/music teacher has become a **** shiner in the last couple of months. I may be a little disruptive and my math marks have gone down as my music marks go up, but when his star student gives me or someone else **** he ignores it but when i give **** i get detention, I've even gotten one for saying pardon.
I would like your advice on how i can get back at this teacher now that his boyfriend won't take his penis out of his ass, also i'd like to hear your stories about asshole teachers and profs.

Yeah...gay remarks are sooooo funny. LOL ROFL !!!1111111

....tosser.
We would help you, but most of us here at UG prefer a real mans cock, not some scratty little 'penis'.

Be on your way now, urchin.
just masturbate furiously/ furiously masturbate. I find that MasterBASSING is more effective though. =D
Quote by Pyrofretnic
Remember kids, solid state half stack=penis extension.

Quote by PatchworkMan
I have no idea when the world is going to end, and anyone who says he does is a cook.

Quote by smb
Those chefs can't be trusted.

"We're like...'Riding a dragon over fields of lava' epic!"
lol **** man kid asks a simple question and alll you guyz gotta be cocks, like **** if u dont like his thread than dont post on it immature douche bags and kid school has gotta be almost over, tough it out, its not worth losing a credit or 2 over
That's one hell of a rant!
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I know how you feel.

My health teacher is a PRICK.
He takes health and gym class as a legitemate class, like biology or algebra.
And yet, I have been wasting 45 minutes of every day, listening to the same sh*t thats been forced on me since I was two. The whole, "fat is bad, veggies are good" stuff.

My solution, masturbate furiously...
?!
Just give him a kick in the shin
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger
Last edited by devin-canada at Aug 19, 2015,
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
The worlds smallest violin is playing for you right now.

Mr. Krabs: "Oh Boo-hoo! Here, let me play you a sad song on world's smallest violin!"
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
i finished an english test in about seven minutes the other day. i turned it in and my teacher goes "that quick? well thats a recipe for failure." i got a damn 96 on that test. what now?
Masturbate with great ferocity
Quote by watchingmefall
This isn't happening, this isn't happening. (curls up in a ball and mutters something undecypherable)

Quote by Mike!
I just smoked a massive searchblunt yesterday...
Quote by The Spoon
The Spoon is the greatest UGer ever

Damnit, it didnt work...oh well

School got out for me today, so I dont need to worry about my Spanish teacher anymore...wooo

way to break the chain of furious masturbation.