I am looking for an amp that I can just use at home to practice with so I know that it sounds good and right when I play it, can't really tell with this cheap 7 watt :P. I am into the emo/screamo genre like Chiodos, Alesana, etc. So what ever would sound best for that. My price range is around 800 dollars.

well, this definantly way lower than your price range but the roland microcube, the 15x, or the 30x, are pretty decent for small amps, but the microcube is awesome for just a practice amp. and its only around $125 so don't expect to much noise from it, but it sounds great.
Quote by CaseySchwartz
well, this definantly way lower than your price range but the roland microcube, the 15x, or the 30x, are pretty decent for small amps, but the microcube is awesome for just a practice amp. and its only around $125 so don't expect to much noise from it, but it sounds great.

Yeh, I don't need it to be too loud. Just need good quality sound :]. Ty
Id recommend a Marshall JCM combo. Though iv never played out of one iv played out of the jcm 800-2000 heads and they are amazing for that style of music. Definitly try one out if u get the chance
Esp Ltd Viper 400
Ibanez RGT6EXFX
Peavey 5150 II
Randall Jag Cab
Mesa Boogie Oversized Cab
Maxon OD808
Boss Pedals
Dude, for 800 you could get a decent gigging amp if you shopped right (like a Traynor or a Classic 30, my current two wishlist/test driving amps). Why not just do that, and if you still want a bedroom/practice amp save up a little more for a Cube or Valvetronix?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣