was it good man
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger
Quote by Sub_urban12
Two words: Psychic Aliens.
That was so god damn out-of-place. I always thought it was a series that dealt with human conflicts.
I was about to watch it tonight, but iron man looked so good. I went and it ended up being only my friend and I in the theater except for one old dude sitting by himself.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Flying Couch
That was so god damn out-of-place. I always thought it was a series that dealt with human conflicts.

You're joking, right?

If not: have you even SEEN one of those movies?!?!?
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
The movie rocked.

I know, I left the movie and alot of people stayed, wiki it maybe?

For those of you that plan on seeing it:

Go ahead, but be warned, the first 20 to 30 minutes is full of 50's culture. If you don't know about it or are not interested with it, you will be bored. After that, it picks up. There's a few twists in the plot involving that fat guy, and the end of the movie is pretty funny, to me anyway. It starts strong and has a couple of weak spots followed by something cool, repeat that a few times then end on a high note.

Then again, I'm a little biased, being an Indy fan since early childhood.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by merfsullivan
You're joking, right?

If not: have you even SEEN one of those movies?!?!?
How are they mot primarily human conflicts?
I really did not like it much. It was the "Spider-Man 3" of Indiana Jones. I don't know how else to put it..
Quote by Flying Couch
How are they mot primarily human conflicts?

This one is mainly a human conflict movie too, the psychic alien thing only drives the plot and is pretty much irrelevant until the very end of the movie.

I didn't really it was any more fantastical than any of the other movies, I mean hell in Raiders they are looking for a chest that when opened melts everyone that looks at it.

That being said, I thought it was pretty good, not as good as Raiders of Last Crusade, but better than Temple of Doom.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at May 22, 2008,