Poll: Which feels better to you?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which feels better to you?
High
115 38%
Drunk
93 30%
Both
40 13%
I keep my parents happy
57 19%
Voters: 305.
Page 1 of 3
Drunk.

EDIT: How many posts before this turns into a 'is mj bad for you or not' thread?
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
High.

Being drunk is fun as hell, don't get me wrong, but there's two reasons I don't like it:

1. Loss of inhibitions. I do really stupid shit while I'm drunk.

2. Hangovers. I hate em.

Quote by Badreligionrock

EDIT: How many posts before this turns into a 'is mj bad for you or not' thread?

Probably around a dozen.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Probably high. Its more of an "experience" than getting trashed is.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Don't like either. Getting blitz can be fun, but I have better things to do
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
high and then when it starts to wear off, drunk.
never drunk then try to be high. its weirder that way somehow.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Well you gave me the both option which was a natural choice, but if you make me choose its definitely high. Bud is easier and cheaper to get for me, more fun and you don't have problems keeping it down.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I haven't found a taste for alcohol and have never tried pot so neither, though I'm not against either one.
Quote by Suicidal_Brick
The thread title should be What do you enjoy more? But too late.

You can edit, you're the OP.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
i've been smoking pot for years so at this point I appreciate the lightheartedness that comes with being drunk. right now in my pot smoking life the overthinking becomes too much of a burden in social situations

but i'd rather be on shrooms any day of the week
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
drunk. that way by the time im drunk im not hungy cus my gut is full, unlike if i were to get high and get the munchies. and i never get hangovers with when drinking and there is so many different drinks.
Neither. My girlfriend doesn't like it when I drink a little bit too much, and I'm 100000% against drug using.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKK
cuz i get waaaaaaay to hungry when im high and never get full i hate it
My Gear Brah:
  • Ibanez K7 (silver)
  • Gibson Les Paul Custom (ebony w/ gold hardware)
  • Mesa Triple Rectifier Head
  • Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Traditional Cab
  • Too many pedals to list...

Quote by Dgfduck
high, cause it makes me think hella deep.

no...it just makes you THINK your thinkin hella deep haha
My Gear Brah:
  • Ibanez K7 (silver)

i prefer to be piss faced drunk.

i have control issues with weed hence why i gave it up. i was the kinda person that would toke up again as soon as i felt like i was coming down. for a period of three or four months i was more or less stoned 24/7.

i can control my drinking more. plus, you wont fail a drug test when looking for a job when you drink
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
High, by far. You can eat all you want and not lose your high, unlike being drunk.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Both at the same time and you are down for the count. You'll loose your inhibations and laugh your ass off about it.
I've only been drunk before and it wasn't that enjoyable. Maybe it was the fact my parents caught me or that I don't remember 11 hours of it or that I puked all over myself, I'm not sure, but either way, I didn't have that much fun.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Drunk if I'm with hot girls, weed if I'm in a sausagefest. I always wanted to try to write a song with high, blazing has already made me much deeper into my music (I used to always skip songs on my shuffle, after I blazed a few times, I can pretty much get deep into any song I'm listening to. Even avant-garde orchestra jazzcore circus metal). Playing guitar while loaded does NOT work, however. :P
Quote by bxcarracer
Both at the same time and you are down for the count. You'll loose your inhibations and laugh your ass off about it.

Yeah, that's fun sometimes too.

My friends and I call it the Carousel, because it feels like you're spinning.

The only problem is that there's no way off when you're about to barf.

I hate puking so much. Ugh.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
It's all about the alcohol! Being drunk just can't be beaten.....even if there are occasionally some rather unpleasant side effects the morning after.

*shudders*
California sunlight, sweet Calcutta rain, Honolulu star-bright, the song remains the same.

Casting quarters into wells that hold our dreams.

Believe in the freedom of music.

With our love, we could save the world.
Quote by JeanMi36
Neither. My girlfriend doesn't like it when I drink a little bit too much, and I'm 100000% against drug using.

So you drink ALCOHOL, thats not a drug.

I dont mind a drink every once in a while on a weekend when I have no responsibilities. If its a long day, and I have nothing I have to do, then Ill get high anytime.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Depends on the social situation but usually I drink.

I can't do both at once or else I'll get sick, except if I only smoke a tiny tiny bit.
weed is way harder than alcohol cuz that **** makes you stupid
My Gear Brah:
  • Ibanez K7 (silver)

Quote by Ehh
So you drink ALCOHOL, thats not a drug.

I dont mind a drink every once in a while on a weekend when I have no responsibilities. If its a long day, and I have nothing I have to do, then Ill get high anytime.

Lulz. Okay. I drink about 1 or 2 beers max when I go out, my girlfriend hates it when I drink more than that. And I've never been high, and I never will.

Happy?
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by guitarisrockin

Not necessarily, weed doesn't really impair motor functions, and your are basically at a full concious level the whole time. When you're high you have self-control, safe judgement, and you think things through...even though you sometimes OVERthink things through.

I think weed is safer, less expensive (depending on how much you buy, an 1/8 is like $20).

And it doesn't make you do stupid ****, it makes you act stupid yeah, but not like the commercials advertise.
Think For Yourself, Question Authority - Dr. Timothy Leary

Quote by Poopsmith666
[21:09] im so canadian i piss maple syrup and i shit the beavers!

Quote by theyab
[1:01] im 21 years old i know how to jerk off
Quote by guitarisrockin

I think youve had way to much to drink saying such absurd things. Have you ever really hung out with a stoner, their pretty smart. Most of the 'stoners' I hang out with are well educated, very proper, and excellent musicians.
I like drinking with my friends occasionally... but I don't like puking or blacking out. Pot, however, I like smoking with my friends regularly and it lacks the side effects of alcohol that I don't like. So I voted for being high cause I'm a filthy stoner.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Quote by guitarisrockin

I smoke once every week or so and I have a 3.5GPA, and I got 2 perfect scores on the SOL tests this year (out of four tests). On the other two I scored above average.

Any stoner you've met who is being/acting stupid either:

1) was toned at the time, or

2) Was an idiot before weed even became a factor.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Quote by Ehh
I think youve had way to much to drink saying such absurd things. Have you ever really hung out with a stoner, their pretty smart. Most of the 'stoners' I hang out with are well educated, very proper, and excellent musicians.

haha. i love that in talking about how smart stoners can be you used the wrong form of "their."

sorry, i just found that amusing.

and for me, i'd say high then drunk.
cause high makes me sleepy.
then drunk wakes me up.
and then makes me sleepy again...
[=
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're = You Are (Dialectal abbreviation)
Your = Your (Possessive)

Learn the difference, biatch.

yes! i hate when people get that wrong.
haha. i love that in talking about how smart stoners can be you used the wrong form of "their."

sorry, i just found that amusing.

and for me, i'd say high then drunk.
cause high makes me sleepy.
then drunk wakes me up.
and then makes me sleepy again...
[="[/QUOTE"]

Actually that is pretty funny. Ive been up for 36 hours, and my no-doze are wearing off. Im bound to make mistakes, just like everyone else. I guess I dont hinder on them to much.
Quote by dudetheman
I smoke once every week or so and I have a 3.5GPA, and I got 2 perfect scores on the SOL tests this year (out of four tests). On the other two I scored above average.

Any stoner you've met who is being/acting stupid either:

1) was toned at the time, or

2) Was an idiot before weed even became a factor.

uhhhhh idk cause i know friends that, dont get me wrong theyre really cool still, but before they started they weren't dumb and now they talk as if they stay up weeks at a time... and no they are not high when im talking to them. But still im only looking at a sample of like 3 people, the rest fit ur theory
Well, I really don't like to be drunk. It feels kinda cool, but I HATE puking and it makes me tired. I hope getting high is much better...
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
I've never been both at the same time but I like and hate certain things about both (hangover and being burnt) but I like high when I don't want to/can't be high for a long time but drunk when I have a lot of time.
Quote by guitarisrockin

Meh, I guess you don't have to be reasonable on the internet.

Alcohol has a much stronger effect than weed. Weed can have some effect on your lungs (Less than tobacco, though), but that's it. Weed doesn't kill brain cells, but carbon dioxide does. But really, you can't blame it on marijuana, smoking ANYTHING, or just even holding your breath would kill brain cells. :/
Quote by guitarisrockin

Yeah when you're high you act pretty stupid (last thursday me and some friends had a conversation on a jello wall) but being drunk doesn't exactly make you a genius.
Page 1 of 3