U2 is playing on the radio,
But it’s not quite loud enough,
To waste the effort on turning it off.

“God, I hate this band.”

I wish she would stop telling me what I want to hear.

“I miss the way you used to give in easily.
I’m not a fan of this new ‘stand up for yourself’ philosophy.”

There. That should shut her up.
Maybe I should buy her a diamond or two to seal the deal.

Now we can sweat this out in the backseat,
Lying, fucking, breathing.
I’ll do the lying.
And She’ll do the fucking.
“Thanks. That was nice. We should do it again sometime.”

What a waste of a day,
That I could’ve spent at church,
Giving God the blowjob of his life.
U2 is playing on the radio,
But it’s not quite loud enough,
To waste the effort on turning it off.

“God, I hate this band.”
I didn't get the opening at all. The title is very explicit and you seem to follow a certain theme, obviously, throughout the piece, but instead of throwing innuendos in the first stanza, you're leaving it bland and boring, despite the ability to relate to how you feel about U2, lol. I would have liked to see something about it turning YOU off in some kind of manner, not just the radio... you get what I'm saying.

I wish she would stop telling me what I want to hear.

“I miss the way you used to give in easily.
I’m not a fan of this new ‘stand up for yourself’ philosophy.”

There. That should shut her up.
Maybe I should buy her a diamond or two to seal the deal
Though I appreciate the idea here, I think the lines, though essentially quite straight forward, are very clumsy on the first read. If you break up the structure a bit it may help, but then again it may not. Consider simplifying the sentences. I'd hate to say "dumb them down", but they need to be more accessible.

Now we can sweat this out in the backseat,
Lying, ****ing, breathing.
I’ll do the lying.
And She’ll do the ****ing.
“Thanks. That was nice. We should do it again sometime.”
You definitely went for blunt here, and it's good. Just seemed a bit off in the bigger picture. As if you suddenly felt that the piece wasn't conveying the true emotion you wanted to put in it and you suddenly erupted all over this stanza. I liked it, but I think this bluntness needs to be expressed before as well.

What a waste of a day,
That I could’ve spent at church,
Giving God the blowjob of his life.
A lot of things I don't believe you thought through in this ending part. I don't think you gave any reader a reason to believe it's not a waste of a day to give god a bj in church either. Where's the motive, what makes you think that would be better, how it would make the character feel. Maybe it's just me, trying to hang on to little pieces of actual meaning that surface for air, for mere moments, throughout this piece but never seem to quite get a breath. This feels like a cop out. Like there's a lot more behind this and that you just threw it on the paper and left it for dead. Develop it more. I think it deserves it and I think it has a lot more potential.

Hope that helps.
This is not a pipe
This was really teen-angsty poetry, for me.

Sorry, I didn't like it too much. But we've all been their and a year or so later we all look back and know we can produce better.

Carmel: Thanks a bunch. I think I am going to take the ideas of this that I like and develop them on their own into different poems. Thanks a bunch for your input.

Jamie: Yea. I didnt mean for it to come out that way but reading back on it I see what you mean. I guess I just needed to get it out, and I didnt really care how shitty it came out. But thanks again