Well... I was talking to a girl on msn, and she said that bannanas contain some psychadelic drug in them if you boil it and bake them... And after that you either smoke them or eat them or some crazy **** like that and you get high.... Is their any truth to this? Edit: She just told me your supposed to boil the peel in ethanol for four hours and then bake it for 30 minutes and smoke it....
Last edited by justnmcknz at May 22, 2008,
i've heard of this before on some radio station, i dunno if it works or not though
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
Quote by justnmcknz
Well... I was talking to a girl on msn, and she said that bannanas contain some psychadelic drug in them if you boil it and bake them... And after that you either smoke them or eat them or some crazy **** like that and you get high.... Is their any truth to this? I don't think this should go in the drug thread because i think it might be bs...

There's your problem.
Try it and find out.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
I dont think it's the bananna itself but the skin or something...

Anyway I'm sure whatever it is you need to do something bizzare like extract it with alcohol and then evaporate the alcohol out of it and then mix it with something else and separate it into layers and siphon out the tiniest layer and distill it down and then end up with like 3000lbs of bananna skins to make like an 1/32nd of a gram of it or something insane and then it gets you all messed up but for 1 in 100 people you go blind.
Guitars:
Legend Guitar Company OM-307QM,
Gitane John Jorgenson Gypsy Jazz Guitar,
Ibanez AG-85,
Gibson Johnny A Signature Custom

Gear:
E-MU 1820M, Guitar Box Pro, Aphex 204, 1404, Boss OC-2, QSR, Roland Cube 60, Guitar Rig 2, Crybaby 535Q
it sounds like too much work. try something easier to get your hands on...
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
lol... ok apparently I was going in the right direction with it for the "story" but exaggerated it a bit too far into the absurd... and of course the original being a total fabrication to begin with... lol
Guitars:
Legend Guitar Company OM-307QM,
Gitane John Jorgenson Gypsy Jazz Guitar,
Ibanez AG-85,
Gibson Johnny A Signature Custom

Gear:
E-MU 1820M, Guitar Box Pro, Aphex 204, 1404, Boss OC-2, QSR, Roland Cube 60, Guitar Rig 2, Crybaby 535Q
It doesn't work. Didn't anyone here read the anarchist cookbook? it was in there. People tried it and it didn't work. Or so I heard...
Fight the machine.

Quote by slaveofsatan
She lives in the next town!

You must ride your family cow over there and make sweet small town love. Then make sure she isn't the town bicycle.

Ressort (Click to Help Ressort!)
Quote by Doppelgänger
Banana banana banana terracotta banana terracotta terracotta pie!

TERRACOTTA TERRACOTTA TERRACOTTA TERRACOTTA PIE!
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Didn't this all start from Donovan's song: mellow yellow? correct me if I'm wrong please.
Quote by lbritish
I dont think it's the bananna itself but the skin or something...

Anyway I'm sure whatever it is you need to do something bizzare like extract it with alcohol and then evaporate the alcohol out of it and then mix it with something else and separate it into layers and siphon out the tiniest layer and distill it down and then end up with like 3000lbs of bananna skins to make like an 1/32nd of a gram of it or something insane and then it gets you all messed up but for 1 in 100 people you go blind.

haha i dunno why but that had my cracking up ...thanks for that
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
I've also heard if you fart in a jar and put a balloon over the lid and let it sit in the sun for a day and inhale the air you will hallucinate. It was on the radio. They called it "butt-hash". I swear to you they spent 5 minutes talking about it on the radio. I think the guys were dope heads though

Don't think i'll be trying that one.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Quote by BladeSlinger
TERRACOTTA TERRACOTTA TERRACOTTA TERRACOTTA PIE!

Is there a perfect way of holding you baby?

SPAMEDIT: You have to be an idiot to believe that. Bananadine lol.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Ive tried the banana thing, it's bullsh1t, not a damn thing. Just eat nutmeg, foo'!
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by MedicreDemon
Is there a perfect way of holding you baby?

WHOOOOOOAHH!!!

Vicinity of obscenity in your eyes!
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by skvvisgaar
Ive tried the banana thing, it's bullsh1t, not a damn thing. Just eat nutmeg, foo'!

That doesn't do anything either, smart one.

Go smoke some pot or take acid and stop trying these retarded things to find legal highs. It's so much easier to just get the good old illegal sh!t that's tried and true. And if you want to extract something in your kitchen just to say you "made" a drug, extract some DMT. That's what I'm doing this summer.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Do we all learn defeat
From The *****s With Bad Feet.

Beat the meat Treat the feet
To the sweet, milky seat!!
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
For the record, I wasn't doing this to find a legal way to get high, I just wanted to know if you really could do it. She swore that it works, but I didn't think it would and wanted to knwo the truth...
It's true, my friend's dad is a DEA agent and told me it is possible to get messed up from banana peels, he even told us how to do it haha
I think you should tell the bitch to do it while your around. If she comes up with an excuse, your answer is no. If she chokes on the dried banana peel smoke, you will also find out that this person is really really stupid.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
NO its impossible to get any form of high from this.
if you can find a reputable website that contains info on the psychoactive chemical in banana skin then i will believe you.
I dont mind to sound harsh but people need to know that this isnt true.
/rant
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Quote by RiseAgainst
I've also heard if you fart in a jar and put a balloon over the lid and let it sit in the sun for a day and inhale the air you will hallucinate. It was on the radio. They called it "butt-hash". I swear to you they spent 5 minutes talking about it on the radio. I think the guys were dope heads though

Don't think i'll be trying that one.

Jemkins, its not just farts though, its human waste.
Quote by mafropetee
That doesn't do anything either, smart one.

Go smoke some pot or take acid and stop trying these retarded things to find legal highs. It's so much easier to just get the good old illegal sh!t that's tried and true. And if you want to extract something in your kitchen just to say you "made" a drug, extract some DMT. That's what I'm doing this summer.

Actually, Nutmeg is psychoactive, smart one.

Anyways, Bananadine is 100% fake. Not an ounce of truth to it. It seriously pisses me off when people claim that you can get high off bananas or that you can make LSD from toothpaste and Orange peels.

EDIT: Wikipedia - Bananadine

Double EDIT: Wikipedia - Nutmeg

Erowid - Nutmeg
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Last edited by nosushi4you at May 23, 2008,
Quote by Doppelgänger
Banana banana banana terracotta banana terracotta terracotta pie!

*high fives* Vincinity of Obsecnity!
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.