Just got my X3 about an hour ago, anyways I'm going to recreate all the tones of all the great 4 Metallica trash albums, well what do you think of this, again it was recorded in ONE take lmao I'm very impatient because I want to know if you think it sounds close to the tone and if I upload a cover of Seek and Destroy with this tone would you like it, also for X3 users if you have any tips to get me closer to the tone they are appreciated .

-Schmitty

EDIT: It's in my profile !
EDIT EDIT: I know it's a bit fast, I played it from memory, so I wasn't listening to the song or backing track.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

Last edited by DSchmitty at May 22, 2008,
Sorry, but it was done in one take, I really only meant to record the Seek and Destroy but I just went with the flow and kept playing, but yeah I do see what your saying, there is to much gain making it a bit scratchy.
Live Rig:
Mark IV Combo
Jackson SLSMG Soloist

Thanks for the feedback guys, motivated me to work on it much more, I'm just getting used to the whole "Gearbox" thing, it's hard to get your head around all the customizing that can be done, tomorrow I'll probably post a complete re-upload of the tone, and hopefully get some covers up this week!
Live Rig:
Mark IV Combo
Jackson SLSMG Soloist