I need to learn and the internet failed me. if you know how please explain.
How to Death Growl? please
How to Scream Sing? please

Include links to anything that might help
Don't do it.

Johnny's in the basement, mixin' up the medicine.
I'm on the pavement, thinkin' 'bout the government.
Growling thread...seriously....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
wow thats not lame...
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
ok here is what you have to do start like RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! and then go GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! and finally you gotta go BREE BREE BREE!!!
wikihow.com ?

Johnny's in the basement, mixin' up the medicine.
I'm on the pavement, thinkin' 'bout the government.
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275389

There you go, don't over practice lest you want your vocal cords to burst into flame....I'm serial...

EDIT: Why didn't you use the god damned search bar if you didn't want sarcasm?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by SungWismyName
What does sustain,pickup, and humblewockey(its wrong but it sounds liek this) mean on electric guitars?
Quote by Bonesaw
ok here is what you have to do start like RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! and then go GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! and finally you gotta go BREE BREE BREE!!!

Job for a cowboy?
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
If you want me to be honest, I highly doubt the musicians who sing in this syle are supreme technicians of voice and academically taught vocalists....
i do both!

all i can say is practice practice practice. really experiment with it, and dont be afraid to try different things.
itll probably hurt too... it did for me the first time i did it.

oh, and practice to really loud music too. really get into it.
Quote by The Madcap
If you want me to be honest, I highly doubt the musicians who sing in this syle are supreme technicians of voice and academically taught vocalists....

You're partially mistaken.....It takes slightly use of certain technique to get certain tones and to ensure you don't destroy your vocal cords.....There are a few who are educated vocalists....
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Bonesaw
pretty much or grindcore

Well I heard "BREE BREE BREE" then automatically thought of "Relinquished".

As for the question, it takes LOOONG. You will lose your voice a few times in the process, but it's worth it. Just keep trying...
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by Myxer
someone explain to me what to do

Read the ****ing thread and just figure it out! It's going to take a long time to get it down so you can't have someone walk you through the whole thing....

First step:

Take a deep breath

I think you can take it from there....
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
yea i want to growl like the lead singer from winds of plague. if that even possible in general.
have you all forgot scream singing..... i need to scream in pitch
Use your goddamn diaphragm to growl/scream, not your throat.

I know so many people who have tried to do death growls and screaming, and ended up with their throat bleeding and losing their voice for like a day.
my friend does this thing where he inhales and gets a deeper growl can anyone explain how