Page 1 of 2
Osama Bin Laden has taken the unprecedented step of releasing a statement to the Yanks. He admitted that the years of hiding in caves have taken its toll on him and as offered to surrender, on 2 conditions.

1: To be executed like a soldier and shot from 12 yards.

2: For Ronaldo to take the shot.

I laughed.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Spamwise
Baseball joke. I think?

BASEBALL!?!

You disgust me.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Oh. I saw "Yanks" and I thought "Yankees". I didn't bother to look where you lived.
Quote by penguin-pirate
Osama Bin Laden has taken the unprecedented step of releasing a statement to the Yanks. He admitted that the years of hiding in caves have taken its toll on him and as offered to surrender, on 2 conditions.

1: To be executed like a soldier and shot from 12 yards.

2: For Ronaldo to take the shot.

I laughed.

I did not laugh
Ronaldo?? isn't he the guy who got cuaght with three trannies in a motel.. or different fella?
Livin For the Music

dimebag420666 wrote:

i play guitar with my penis
He missed a penalty kick in the Championship Match, and is going to be the butt of everyones jokes for a little while now.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Good news - the austrian cellar rapist is going to face the death penalty. Bad news - John Terry is going to take it.

I was watching the champions league final at home last night , and my wife was hoovering up, All of a sudden she accidentally knocked the television........and Didier Drogba fell over

This one is great:
New from Russia - John Terry Vodka...

Bottled in Moscow.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Quote by penguin-pirate
Good news - the austrian cellar rapist is going to face the death penalty. Bad news - John Terry is going to take it.

I was watching the champions league final at home last night , and my wife was hoovering up, All of a sudden she accidentally knocked the television........and Didier Drogba fell over

This one is great:

Bottled in Moscow.

I laughed at all of these... The shame of it!
Quote by penguin-pirate

This one is great:

Bottled in Moscow.

1. Take what?
3. I don't really get it. Bottled, like bottles thrown at him? Bottled because he was crying? Because if it's the latter, Ronaldo cried too. I'd be kind of surprised if he didn't cry after his last game ever (especially considering it was the championship match that he played an integral part in losing [although it was a very unluck break that wasn't entirely his fault])
Quote by gibsonpenguin
1. Take what?
3. I don't really get it. Bottled, like bottles thrown at him? Bottled because he was crying? Because if it's the latter, Ronaldo cried too. I'd be kind of surprised if he didn't cry after his last game ever (especially considering it was the championship match that he played an integral part in losing [although it was a very unluck break that wasn't entirely his fault])

Oh my god... *slaps forehead, leaves pit*
^I'm sorry I haven't had access to European soccer except for the one match they decide to show on ESPN.
Quote by phoenix_88
s-s-s-s-soccer.

or football if you're better than america.

Racism isn't cool
...but Americans are from America, and I think it's safe to say he meant the people living in America, not the physical land mass that is named America.
Quote by penguin-pirate
He missed a penalty kick in the Championship Match, and is going to be the butt of everyones jokes for a little while now.

thx
now i understand
haha
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by phoenix_88
s-s-s-s-soccer.

or football if you're better than america.

For football if you want to go with the general consensus of planet Earth, not America.

Study any European language, it's football not soccer
Quote by Uber-rocker
Hey hey - what's the collective noun for a bunch of c**ts???

Manchester United.

Your ass is just sore cause you got raped by Man U

i Lol'd my ****ing face off when Terry fell over

then he started crying like a baby ahahaha

EDIT:
Quote by Galmeister
Heathen!

Although, rugby is far better

yes, you better be talking bout league though!
Quote by penguin-pirate

This one is great:

Bottled in Moscow.

Quote by 100Roy001
I used to have sex with dolls.
When I was really young, though.

Like, 26 or something.

Quote by Spamwise
Baseball joke. I think?

hahaha

it was a shocking penalty though. he put way too much pressure on himself by stalling his run up. terry's wasn't as bad. he just slipped. and even though he was practically on the floor when he hit it, he still hit the post. good joke though
Quote by gibsonpenguin
1. Take what?

hahaha.

1. take the penalty. because he missed...
3. option 1. and its not his last game ever. where'd you get that from?
Quote by Uber-rocker

Hey hey - what's the collective noun for a bunch of c**ts???

A 'shower' of c**ts! It also works for 'bastards,' 'tw*ts' and 'arseholes.'
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at May 23, 2008,
Page 1 of 2