Page 1 of 2
ok well this new chick came to my skool lets call her caitlin
anyways we had a thing going on and i was her only friend but then i had a couple of mates over to my house and she hooked up with my best friend

wat do i do??
...she's a slut? Why would you want her... oh wait May 2008? NVM.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Enlarge a photo of your penis on photoshop, edit in a pair of testicles and give it to her, then she might be intrested in you.
Shut up
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
If you were truly her friend you wouldn't go calling her a slut just because she went with your best friend, don't be so demeaning cause that kind of attitude will surely turn girls off in the future
Quote by diminishedtobme
Enlarge a photo of your penis on photoshop, edit in a pair of testicles and give it to her, then she might be intrested in you.

hahaha
i thought about doing that but im not that good with photoshop

on a serious note i havent spoken to her for bout 2 months
Quote by Machine Gun Cat
If you were truly her friend you wouldn't go calling her a slut just because she went with your best friend, don't be so demeaning cause that kind of attitude will surely turn girls off in the future

yeah but she actually is a slut i think cause shes gotten with like 3- 4 guys since my friend and thats just in my school
Quote by joel20392
hahaha
i thought about doing that but im not that good with photoshop

on a serious note i havent spoken to her for bout 2 months

You just burned yourself.

You're ****ing retarded.....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by aaron6890
then why are you just posting this now? nothing really you can do. shes gone man, it sounds harsh but shes gone, nothing really you can do but hope you'll run into her later.

thanx man but i dont think i wanna see her again she grew a moustache
seriosuly no joke when we came back from holidays im like wadda**** grew on ure face
Quote by aaron6890
wait, if this thread isnt about you wanting her, then why did you make it?

i dunno just for the lulz and the s7r33t cr3dz
No, you definitely wanted her. Now that people called you out on it you changed your mind. Anyway, amI the only one that hates it when people call girls "Sluts"? Sex is a natural thing nd some people have more of a drive than others..
Wow... this is worst attempt at trolling I've ever seen. It's not even reporting worthy.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
It bugs me that when a guy has sex a lot, he is the man, but if a girl has sex with one or two guys, everyone calls her a slut.
Quote by joel20392

Please leave.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by joel20392

Quit spamming my UG with that crap, man. GTFO.

edit: On second thought, please stay, so that we may flame you to death and dance over your dead body.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Quote by CowboyUp
It bugs me that when a guy has sex a lot, he is the man, but if a girl has sex with one or two guys, everyone calls her a slut.

Yeah I had forgotten to add that to my post. It really is BS
Quote by freedoms_stain
I think you need to check your definition of slut.

slut as defined by joel20392: girl who takes the **** from any person and loves it e.g. girl at my skool
Quote by joel20392
slut as defined by joel20392: girl who takes the **** from any person and loves it e.g. girl at my skool

Oh, you could have just said yourself, we would have understood what you meant then.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by joel20392

Dude, GTFO. Change your sig also...
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
Quote by joel20392

Retarded as defined by black007hawk2: joel20392.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Quote by Dilweed
Dude, GTFO. Change your sig also...

Meh. He's obviously a troll. Probably a multi or something.

^"Retarted" isn't a word.
Quote by joel20392
1 person according to your post, and it mentions no dick.
Quote by joel20392

*reported*
You aren't funny.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by CowboyUp

Technically...

"Tart" could be considered a verb, e.g. "to tart up." So, one could be "retarted."
Quote by freedoms_stain
1 person according to your post, and it mentions no dick.

if u read more down u would have seen that i said shes been with at least 8 guys since that time and when i say been wsith i mean she has sex with them
Quote by CowboyUp

yeah what a retard <<<<< thats a word i know
Quote by Flying Couch
Technically...

"Tart" could be considered a verb, e.g. "to tart up." So, one could be "retarted."

I lol'ed
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by joel20392
yeah what a retard <<<<< thats a word i know

Because people are always calling you a retard?
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Page 1 of 2