does anyone have any biography or something on this guy? hes ****ing amazing and i want to kno how long hes been playing and his gear and setup. any info would be awesome
Bio: Crappy music.

That is all.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

All I know is he plays Ibanez S series guitars... i think
Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.
Allan Holdsworth is incredible and as much as i can't really get into btbam for the most part i have mad respect for what these guys are doing.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

^^Dude the Selkies solo is ****INGGGGGGGGGGG amazing!

^Why don't you like them, and why do you have mad respect for them? Because of the original **** they pull?
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
Quote by Magero
We do have a perfectly good BTBAM thread ya know <_<....>_>....

... Just Sayin' ...
Quote by jerm__
^^Dude the Selkies solo is ****INGGGGGGGGGGG amazing!

^Why don't you like them, and why do you have mad respect for them? Because of the original **** they pull?

Oh i know Selkies, man i was blasting that song every day for most of last school year.I don't dislike them but i will NEVER go out of my way to listen to them.Their musical ideas other then a few select songs or even riffs just don't do anything for me but make me go,"oh...... well their talented". But i am also a strong supporter of forward thinking music witch they definitely are.I find that they just don't have allot of really strong hooks that pull you in,allot of it comes out as dispassionate to me.Their is certain moments of brilliance within their work but they definitely still have a bit to learn about making memorable riffs. I also get annoyed by bands that do way more lead then rhythm(more so bands like kalmah and Cob then something like this).It happens sometimes but BTBAM aren't to bad for unnecessary wanking and hell even certain songs like White Walls have some very good tasteful lead work. I think two more albums down the road and i will be raving over this band.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.