Currently playing the JVM410H and I have a big, outdoor band show case comming up. I usually run a single Fullstack. Is the any device that takes the load from an amp and can distrubute it into four 8Ohm cabs(2 Full stacks)?

Custom Audio Electronics mabey?
Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM 900
peavey 5150

Mesa 4x12
i never liked the jvm....but that has nothing to do with the thread soo...

yah there is a device i forget what its called, its a little box type thing with lots of inputs
it lets you wire your cabs in series (or is it parallel i cant remeber)
and you can just control the over all ohmage using a combination of series and parallel connections depeding on the ohmage of eah individual cab

pretty simple actually
Quote by TheProducer
...I'm a pussy...
I somehow doubt the need for 4 4x12" cabs, but I'm crazy. Try putting them next to each other at mabye a 130 degree angle.
Quote by STriNG-RaY
i never liked the jvm....but that has nothing to do with the thread soo...

yah there is a device i forget what its called, its a little box type thing with lots of inputs
it lets you wire your cabs in series (or is it parallel i cant remeber)
and you can just control the over all ohmage using a combination of series and parallel connections depeding on the ohmage of eah individual cab

pretty simple actually

that sounds pretty cool. It would work perfect if you can remember the name. You coul run 2 cabs on each side in parallel for a 4 ohm load on each side, then put those 2 sides in series for 8ohm total load.

depending what kind of jacks the cabs have, you could also daisy chain them all in parallel. That would be a 2ohm load though, so you would need something like this to match it correctly:
https://taweber.powweb.com/store/zmatch.htm
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids