Anyone out there who has or had a friend who had dreadlocks? Tell me about them because im thinking about getting them, from googling ive denounced that they are kept clean and neat and only have bad names from people who've done them wrong,
I don't know you tell me...
Why is the rum always gone?
My sister had dreads a while ago. They can be a hassle at first, but you're willing to put in the time and commitment, go for it.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
As long as you take care of and maintain them, you'll have no problems. I had mine for over 2 years, but was getting annoyed with them at the time and chopped them off, but still loved them.
Friend of mine had them for a couple of months, ended up getting rid of them because they just took so long to keep them looking good.
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Ideally, you should be black.

Don't listen to him. I've never had dreads before but by word of mouth it takes about 7 or so hours t put them in and it takes a lot of work to care for them, so you'd better make sure that your willing to put time and effort into your dreads.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
I find them attractive, personally.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Quote by fleajr_1412
Don't listen to him. I've never had dreads before but by word of mouth it takes about 7 or so hours t put them in and it takes a lot of work to care for them, so you'd better make sure that your willing to put time and effort into your dreads.

Fine, disgrace the Rastafarian movement.
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Fine, disgrace the Rastafarian movement.

But thats just being stereotypical by saying that you HAVE to be black to have dreads.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by fleajr_1412
But thats just being stereotypical by saying that you HAVE to be black to have dreads.

nah. it just looks foolish...more foolish if youre a white guy with dreads just the way it is. hahaha
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
you know what? you've changed my mind!

its a matter of taste dude, i just think they look dumb. it looks like dolls hair and sometimes they reek!
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
A lot of my friends have dreads. My little sis' has dreads. Everyone has dreads.
Yeah it does take several hours to do especially if there small, and as for only black ppl, thats stupid! Ive seen more white ppl with dreads than black, though i do live in brisbane Aus.
Why is the rum always gone?
Friends don't let friends get dreadlocks. They're like piercings or tattoos; Best obtained while drunk, and when you come to your senses, if you don't like them 100% you will regret it.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by Hombre_de_nieve
John B looks way different nowa days.

I heard he cut off his dreads. What does he look like now? I can't find any pictures.
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
Funny you should ask this now. I am currently in the process of having dreads put in. Hurts like a motherbitch.

And my mate that's doing it is a bit slow. We've had 2 four hour sessions so far, and it's mostly done. Just gotta finish them off today.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
They can look cool, but most of all I think they're bloody disgusting.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Most of my friend who had dreadlocks cut them after about a year or two at most. One guy has even got rid of them the next day after getting the dreadlocks done, seeing how ridiculous he looked (seriously). :P Unless you're some rasta-potsmoking-jamaican reggae musician, I don't really see the point of doing it to your hair.
My guitar teacher had dred's a few years back and he had no problems he also said it attracted lot's of women. The only reason he got rid of the was because he was afraid of premature hair loss.
I have dreads myself, have them for one and a half years now.
It's true that you have to keep them clean. If you don't wash your hair enough, your dreads will look bad.
Some people say you should use wax, but I don't, I find that it only works for a couple of hours anyway, in the long term you're better of not using it.
Maruszczyk Frog 6 custom -> TC electronic Polytune-> Markbass CMD mini 121 + Markbass traveler 121H

Playing bass in Bamboo Avenue (Like us on facebook! )
EP out now!
I know a few guys who've had them, I didn't think any of them looked good. None of them have them anymore and agree that they were a bit crap.
One of my female friends had the.

When she cut them off they opened one of them up and there were dead insects and other weird shit in there.
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
It basically looks like he's had 30 anuses transplanted onto his scalp and they're all violently defecating simultaneously.

Sigged!
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.