i am going on holiday for the 1st time with a friend (im 15) an its in 5 weeks but my passport can take up to 6 weeks what are the chanses it will come early?
Quote by colen
wtf is a gibson fender tellecaster
Quote by insanitytheband
I am going on holiday for the first time with a friend (I'm 15) and it's in five weeks, but my passport can take up to six weeks. What are the chances it will come early?

What are the chances that it might come early? I would say they are fair, but it can go either way. Most of the time government services are quick, but sometimes it might take longer than promised.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Mostly UK passports have a turn around time of under 2 weeks. Use the post office check and send service and there's a pretty high probability you'll have it back before you go.
Chances are it won't take the full six weeks, but you're a freaking moron for not sorting it out sooner.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
what? im getting my passport renewed and i've been told it'll take months.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
I think you can pay more to put a rush on it. But it's complicated now because you have to go for that interview so they can ask you if you plan on joining the Taliban, or whatever the hell they think that interview will achieve.
It only takes up to 6 weeks.

That means that at the latest it will arrive after 6 weeks. If the postal service is good then its pretty certain youll get the passport well before your holiday
Quote by Galmeister
It only takes up to 6 weeks.

That means that at the latest it will arrive after 6 weeks. If the postal service is good then its pretty certain youll get the passport well before your holiday

Yeah, we have a great postal service...
Quote by saphrax

Yeah, we have a great postal service...

LOL

I didnt realise he was from the UK!

I dont even take the postal strikes seriously anymore. I just take it that theyre just on one big permenant strike