Wonderful

Very creative. Someone put together a song using snippets of "Alice in Wonderland." It's hauntingly beautiful. Your thoughts?

(Sorry if this has been posted before. I searched, nothing produced, but I haven't been on the ol' UG in a while.)
Last edited by chunkychewie at May 23, 2008,
I'm happy to say we have different tastes in music

It's not bad though, couldn't listen to it twice
mainly because of the "tata wohawoo!"
Quote by Consort BV
I'm happy to say we have different tastes in music

It's not bad though, couldn't listen to it twice
mainly because of the "tata wohawoo!"

Well sometimes I forget this is a guitar website. I need to venture out of the pit every once in a blue moon.
Meh. It's a well-made and creative idea, but it's not really in my tastes
Official Member of the 'Fly your australian flag high club' for the really patriotic Australians: P.M Dire straits to join
Really cool and well done, but he could've changed things up a bit and added put in a different melody or something. I'm sure there are plenty of cool voice samples from this movie that he could've taken advantage of.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Nicely done.
I wish I knew what she was saying though.
It worked well because Alice has such a sing-song voice throughout the entire movie.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Quote by snipelfritz
Really cool and well done, but he could've changed things up a bit and added put in a different melody or something. I'm sure there are plenty of cool voice samples from this movie that he could've taken advantage of.

I was kind of thinking that too. The more I watch it though, the more I realize that there's a lot to be said for the hypnotic, repetitive style he uses.

Quote by t3gan
Nicely done.
I wish I knew what she was saying though.
It worked well because Alice has such a sing-song voice throughout the entire movie.

Yeah, the sing-song voice is great. It's amazing how it can be pieced together and still sound so smooth. Granted, the words make no sense...it actually sounds like it could be another language.