I recently got this pedal in a trade and i really like it, but i didnt get the manual with it

and i hear the manual has a hand full of presets

Do any of you guys know those presets??
Or Know any good set ups for this pedal??

thanks
none of them sound too good. the only good sounds i could get out of it were with everything straight up and then slightly tweaking everything. just a small turn of the knob effects the sound a lot. a while back in guitar world, there was an article with jophn petrucci. they had a setting for one of his songs using the mt-2 and thats always been the best sound ive ever had with it. i dont use it anymore though.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
As long as the little LED is off it should be fine.

j/k, just play with loads of different settings until you find one you like. What sounds good to someone else might not be the sound you're after. Also, don't be afraid to turn up the mids, scooped mids is kind of what the pedal is aimed at, but they're not always the way to go.
Last edited by mynamewontfit at May 24, 2008,
Mids 11 o'clock. midrange 1 o'clock-3 o'clock depends what you like. Bass all the way up and treble at like 2 o'clock.
I got some good guitars, yo.