Not now... I'm only 14

But yeah i was thinking about it. What subjects should i do?

What roles would be good in army/air force?

I was thinking rifle man in the army or an electrition/pilot in the airforce.

Thoughts?
dude. practice sports real hard and get to know a little bit of everything

edit: i mean , i dont actually know cause i dont know anyone there but that seems the most obvious ..
I think I want to do the same, because it's a job, you get paid pretty well, and you learn like a beast. I just have no idea what I want to specialize in.
P.E. is always a help for the army.

I.T. is pretty essential in this modern day and age.

But don't forget to leave your mind open, make sure you are 100% you want to have a millitary career.
Look into it. My mate went to welbeck, an army school to study and become an engineer. Check google for welbeck.

EDIT: Just saw ur australian so england wouldnt be the best place.
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

I was leaning more towards the air force.

I was thinking maths, IT and... English (Because thats needed for pretty much every thing)

Probably science too.

Also i got a pamphlet (It was career day at school) of the jobs you can do in the air force and musician was one of them. What would this be?

Unfortunately i lost the pamphlet
i went for an interview to be a pilot, they are extremely keen on knowledge of current affairs so get reading the newspaper and watch the news regularly!

also keep playing as many TEAM sports as you can, join a gym and make sure you can run 1.5miles in at least 9 minutes (preferably 8.5 mins.)

and finally i mentioned the fact that i do a lot of charity work, the officer was extremely pleased when he heard i'd been doing this and that obviously scored me some valuable points.

As for subjects. It makes no difference, just try to get some A-Levels and become an officer that way you can make more money and get a better standard of living within the forces.

Good luck!
i also want to join the airforce...
but if fighter pilot is your goal, you need to be in PERFECT health (no exaggeration)
i cant cause i got no perefrial vision but my friend told me i could still fly transport aircraft.

civil air patrol and/or rotc would be REALLY good to have (the military loves it but even if you go in a different direction, it looks great on a resume)

also, go to college. when you join afterwards, you start with a higher rank
My pedalboard is worth more than my car, but that doesn't say much for either.
Do research, do research, do research, do research.
My God, it's full of stars!
Play paintball, get used to following orders. Be prepared to sacrifice yourself for the greater good at any moment. Then contemplate the fact that you're wanting to play paintball with bullets, and that you don't walk off the field when you play War In the Middle East: You get pulled away in a half-assed attempt to retrieve your body made by your teammates as you DIE HORRIBLY in a country far from your home.

Don't join the army.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by woodenbandman
Play paintball, get used to following orders. Be prepared to sacrifice yourself for the greater good at any moment. Then contemplate the fact that you're wanting to play paintball with bullets, and that you don't walk off the field when you play War In the Middle East: You get pulled away in a half-assed attempt to retrieve your body made by your teammates as you DIE HORRIBLY in a country far from your home.

Don't join the army.

Yeah, be a pussy like this guy.
My God, it's full of stars!
Go check the requirement to be a pilot in the airforce/navy

Theres a ****load of them.

20/20 Vision
Not Colorblind
You have to be between a certain height

And make sure you're damn good at math.

To become a real jet fighter is very tough, you don't have many chances to become one. You have to pass a multitude of tests and even if you do become a fighter pilot you barely get to fly that often.
Four years down the line, your opinion may drastically change.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Rifle Man or Electrician/Pilot???

Those are pretty huge differences.

However, a language will be a good way to head, because if you want to get in, you can use the language qualification as an aid, the air force CUM for languages.

I was going to apply for the RAF, because there are so many jobs you can do, benefits e.t.c. But research into the lifestyle a little bit. Being bellied at by a sergeant, cleaning your boots, doing drill, Physical Training can get on anyones tits.
Quote by underoath0902

also, go to college. when you join afterwards, you start with a higher rank

IF you get in. You could go in as a WSOP in the Raf, that would be a pretty cool job! You start straight as a sergeant after all your training, and you start with something like £36K a year But the application process is a bitch.
Quote by woodenbandman

Don't join the army.

Winner
Quote by Dreadnought
Yeah, be a pussy like this guy.

Loser.
The killing fad is out Dready, stop being a scene kid.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
I'm in the air force and was going to learn a foreign language and be a linguist but i guess i wasn't smart enough... going to be an electrician instead
I also did try for ROTC... its hard to get in to unless you start a couple years before and you would want to do sports, have smarts, do stuff to show leadership and stuff like that
According to wiki FAP really stands for familial adenomatous polyposis, a type of colon cancer.
--------------
Ibanez SZ720
Randall RG75D
--------------
Me Playing Stuff: Here
If I fail heavily at life, the RAF is my back up plan.
...Bleep Bloop...