Hey friends, a couple weeks ago i went to a local guitar shop & I noticed that
they had a Brain may red special. So I plugged it in & after 30 minutes of playing
the guitar I was like dude this awesome. I really liked the individual pickup swiching system.
So Im planning to do that on my guitar. Right now my guitar has 2 humbuckers, 3 way switch, volume-tone-volume.
So this is wats gonna happen

pickups:
neck- dimarzio paf
middle- dimarzio yjm
bridge- dimarzio super distortion

switching system:
mini toggle 1&4 bridge pu on/off & in/out phase
mini toggle 2&5 middle pu on/off & in/out phase
mini toggle 3&6 neck pu on/off & in/out phase

control:
volume 1- all pu
tone 1- neck, middle & push pull coil tap neck pu
tone 2- bridge & push pull coil tap bridge pu

I wanna know if its possible to do all of this & where can i order a custom pickgaurd
so i can put everything the way it is on the picture

thank
drill bit, and soldering iron are all you'll need (aside from the actual switches etc.) to do this, just make sure you map your switches out, and post sound samples after!
------

Shwiggity.
Quote by deftonesordie
drill bit, and soldering iron are all you'll need (aside from the actual switches etc.) to do this, just make sure you map your switches out, and post sound samples after!

honestly i would love to post sound clips after its done, but i have dail up so it would take tooo long to load up on the internet, but i see wat i can do, maybe one of my friends will let me use thier internet lol
DAMN that thing looks sweet. I'd actually buy that Strat.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by Kai07
DAMN that thing looks sweet. I'd actually buy that Strat.

thanks, I was actually gonna sell this strat so I would have enough cash to pick up a gibson 1957 les paul custom reissue, but I changed my mind & decided to hot rod the crap outta it lol its a great axe. I hope this comes out good
you actually don't need as many selector switches as that. just 3 on-off-on switches would do.

I have a custom thru-neck strat-a-like with 3 phase switches and tis the bomb. I did the work myself and its not that hard to do. drill the holes, wire the switches correctly and your laughing (preferably demonically as you solo the face off anyone close enough to hear)