I just finished watching BB Friday Night Live and fuck how stupid is Terry. "Is it under the sink?", "Is it in the sink?", "Is it in the kitchen?". She must love the fucking kitchen.

It was funny as shit.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Last edited by KISSguitarist at May 23, 2008,
Do not want.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Terry = HAWT

Edit: Who won friday night games I didn't get to watch it because I was watching Eurovision, being European and all.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by M.O.P
Terry = HAWT

Edit: Who won friday night games I didn't get to watch it because I was watching Eurovision, being European and all.

Alice won tonight.

Gear
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

I was flicking between BB and eurovision.
Glad alice won over terri
electro music alliance

Moon of The Mighty Boosh Appreciation Society PM *Juno* to join!

Quote by The 6th String
I learned to dance by watching amputees have seizures...
Quote by lucid_strat
I was flicking between BB and eurovision.
Glad alice won over terri

Yeah but it's just funny seeing a 50 year old woman inside the house. WITH a bunch of 20 year olds.

Gear
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

So who is everyone going for?

Out of the guys, Nobbi. He's a funny guy.
Out of the girls, Bridgitte because it's hilarious how childish she is. Who the hell sleeps with a toy unicorn when you're 20 years old! I'm glad she got it taken away from her, that was quality television. I can't sleep with princess sparkles!
I wanted Rebecca to stay though
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by Steve-Oooh.
"Is it a hoop"

NO BITCH ITS ****ING CHROME

She deserves a...

I was like yelling no woman it's a hubcap no wonder you wouldn't know as you are in the ****ing kitchen 100% of the time.

Quote by M.O.P
So who is everyone going for?

Out of the guys, Nobbi. He's a funny guy.
Out of the girls, Bridgitte because it's hilarious how childish she is. Who the hell sleeps with a toy unicorn when you're 20 years old! I'm glad she got it taken away from her, that was quality television. I can't sleep with princess sparkles!
I wanted Rebecca to stay though

There's something wrong with that?

*run's to room throw's out teddy to get rid of evidence*

I'm sorry there is everything wrong with sleeping with a stuffed animal *cough* *cough*

Gear
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Last edited by KISSguitarist at May 23, 2008,
Jesus fu.cking christ. I cant even watch big brother, let alone be bothered to go and write posts about it.
Quote by guy_tebache
Jesus fu.cking christ. I cant even watch big brother, let alone be bothered to go and write posts about it.

You just did.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
The show is so ****ing stupid.

I like ben. I hate that 18 year old chick who thinks she's the most intelligent person there. She's so aggravating because she's so condescending and she can't do it properly. Ben on the otherhand is so dry, it's brilliant. His sarcasm cracks me up.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."