So, me and a few friends are planing to make kind of a small show (probably outdoors, but not completely sure) so we can play for family and friends (this would actually be a party, but my grandparents are in town and my dad insisted they wanted to hear us play)

So, what I need to know is..anyone have any tips or experiences? this would be our setlist so far: (we'll add a few songs..some options so far would be like a rolling stone, 99 red ballons and black dog)

Drummer, singer and I:

Tnt
Smells like teen spirit
are you gonna go my way

with rythm guitarist:
sweet child
enter sandman
pinball wizard
wish you where here

with a friend who plays the piano:
hey jude
live and let die
piano man

any thoughts on what order to play them in? I was thinking to put the piano songs in the middle, since they are the slowest and finishing with the extra rythm guitar songs

..BTW, you've probably noticed by now that I never mentioned a bassist..truth is, I'm sick and tired of searching for one and we all really want to play live (it's been a while since we last did this)..I figured we wont have as much trouble with the piano, but still..if anyone has any experience on playing without a bassist and any tips on improving the sound, you are very welcome

I'm sorry for the wall of text..but we're all really exited and i've been talking about this non stop for 24 hours now
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Just do it however you feel.

It really doesn't matter what particular order you put it in, as long as you and your band is happy with it.

But, imo, i think Enter Sandman would be a good way to start it
any original songs?
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
maybe..we've been through some "rearanging" lately with some members, so we could make some new songs, but we don't have a whole lot of time (final exams are coming and i'll be leaving for a month or so almost inmediately after that)
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

i wudnt do it in a way that the piano songsd are all together and the rythm guitar songs are all to geth, u shud mix all the songs up (start wiith sandman) otherwise the other musicians cud get sick of waiting around to play, if i were playin rythm guitars or piano id rather have a break between all my songs than to sit and wait, get on stage, and wait again.

in my opinion:

1) enter sandman
2) are you gonna go my way
3) Tnt
4) Smells like teen spirit
5) pinball wizard
6) live and let die
7) piano man
8) wish you where here
9) hey jude
10) sweet child

let me kno about wat u think of my setlist order.