Not that I really care, this is from curiousity. Do you guys consider Warbringer metal or no, since they have a couple music videos on MTV..
Member of the Thrash Brotherhood

Quote by valennic

You sir are a genious.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

Winnah right here.
Quote by Magero
Why wouldn't they be metal just because they have a few vids on MTV?

Thats the kind of attitude I get alot here, because they're a little popular they're already considered metalcore or 'mall'core

Quote by valennic

You sir are a genious.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

Winnah right here.
Quote by klb93
Thats the kind of attitude I get alot here, because they're a little popular they're already considered metalcore or 'mall'core

Who on earth says that?
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I get it now. This guy is a LoG and Trivium fan (check out his previous threads) and can't tell the difference yet.
No I hate Trivium, I do like Lamb of God though.

Quote by valennic

You sir are a genious.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

Winnah right here.
Weren't Mastodon on MTV too? I'd Say Mastodon is a pretty metal band.
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
they were on mtv??! hell no they arent metal, thats so un kvlt

****in posuer sellouts

but really, i went to their myspace when they were comin here with exodus. pretty good band.
Quote by klb93

Clearly then, you don't understand our hessian judgement system. Off with your head.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by klb93

They would be metalcore/ mallcore if they had breakdowns and their singer tried to sound like a hardcore singer.
Quote by slayerific
They would be metalcore/ mallcore if they had breakdowns and their singer tried to sound like a hardcore singer.

and if they didn't have thrash riffs
They definitely metal, that idea of them getting mainstream notice is metal elitism taken to stupidity. They're a thrash band, end of; not the best thrash band, but a solid and thrash band nonetheless.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I like these guys. But I dont like this thread.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Gorgoroth played on MTV in the middle of the day... what kind of core are they? (I hate 'em lol bad example)

I wish I could set my own genre guidelines, but I can't, so Warbringer (and Gorgoroth) are both metal
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
warbringer are defo metal, borrowing from the german thrash sound a bit \m/
Quote by Serpeth
Sometimes I take all my clothes off and pretend I'm a velociraptor and pounce upon my roommate's desk as would a ferocious bloodthirsty velociraptor, knocking over his lamp with my semi-erect penis. And then I drink apple juice.
They're plenty metal. They are kickass, with a bit of Destruction and Kreator influences.
Behemoth, Nile, Exodus, and Morbid Angel have all been played on MTV, and they are still metal. Warbringer is a metal band. Why in the hell would having a video on MTV make them not metal?
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008