Me and few mates on mine next saturday are going to a "haunted house" in Toowoomba here, a few months back the dad killed his two children, his wife, and then ultimately himself. Everything is boarded up, but it wouldn't be hard to get it.

Trying to find a shop that sells Ouija boards, or i could make one. Seeing as my mates are "spiritually curious" i suppose you could say.

Just curious, has anyone used one, and had sucess before?

Tieheria.
Shhh.. It's my filthy little secret.

Quote by Carswell98
I give up on this thread, Tieheria, you're doomed to a life of flattery, lol
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Ouija boards don't work. Period. They're a load of crap.

That pretty much summed up what I was going to say. They don't work, it's all in your head. Try having somebody randomly place the board in front of you while you're blindfolded, I guarantee you won't get anything.

EDIT: Watch this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=JA5uYhXpa-E&feature=related
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Last edited by thsrayas at May 23, 2008,
Yeah, didn't think so. Although my hippy-friend has her mind set on it. I didn't think anyone could actually say it worked without bluffing it.

Quote by Carswell98
-shrugs- creepy **** happens with those things... Dunno what you're wanting... but I'd be wary...
Quote by dayzofdesire
-shrugs- creepy **** happens with those things... Dunno what you're wanting... but I'd be wary...

No. Creepy sh*t happens when you're looking for something creepy to happen, and start making mountains out of molehills, which is why ouija boards are so popular.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
No. Creepy sh*t happens when you're looking for something creepy to happen, and start making mountains out of molehills, which is why ouija boards are so popular.

Exactly, most of the occurrences of "paranormal events" are only reported as such because the person was out looking for one.
It "works" because the pressure exerted on the glass by the fingers changes, the change in pressure changes where the glass will go.

If you actually got an intelligible message out of it without someone taking the piss it'd be 100% random chance.
Quote by Broken_Drum
Exactly, most of the occurrences of "paranormal events" are only reported as such because the person was out looking for one.

Yup. Those "bumps in the night" aren't ghosts. They're simply things you don't hear in the bustle of the day.

Quote by toine
that's bull**** of course just like 'God' and all that crap

I wondered when the immature atheist comments were going to show up.
Quote by Broken_Drum

Yeah i suppose you are right. Any little detail that happens you'll think was a reaction to the 'board' and, it would be exaggerated in a empty house, in the middle of nowhere. So, i suppose it all just is an exaggeration of the truth, tied in with the category of "paranormal."

Quote by Carswell98
Yes, they are fake. Because when your board magically appears on your floor every night and you start seeing shadow figures, its totally in your mind/
Quote by Silent_Jester13
This is the biggest collection of ADD i've ever seen.
Quote by toine
that's bull**** of course just like 'God' and all that crap

OMGZZ YOUR SO KOOL

Anyway, do it and make a thread about it later.
Quote by (...)
Yes, they are fake. Because when your board magically appears on your floor every night and you start seeing shadow figures, its totally in your mind/

That's due to your mental disorders and drug abuse, not the paranormal.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.