HAIL!

recently i started a thread about "what pick to use", and most ppl seemed to be using picks of a thickness around 1mm, so I went to the music shop and bought some 1mm picks (i was using 0.60 picks) and u know what ... now i cant play ****!!! the pick gets stuck in the strings and its very hard for me to play things i could play before "easily"

and the worst part is that when I try now to play with my old 0.60 pick, i find it too soft and cant play with it either!!! lol

does it take a long time to get used to a new pick or what? :S
If you liked using a .60, try looking for a stronger material .60.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Try something in the middle, like a 0.8 or 0.9. Experiment, get a feel for what works for you.
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
It can take a while to get used to, especially if you make a jump like that. Try something like .80 first, and then jump to 1mm.
or do the crazy **** that my brother did, and jump from 0.6 to 3:| those are some ridiculous picks
Just because a lot of people use a particular thickness pick doesn't mean it will work well for you. I use 0.60mm, and have done for the last couple years. Switched from 1.2mm, and haven't looked back since. Especially for mixed chord/lead work, the 0.6mm suits pretty much everything.
meh... me 0.7mm to 2mm
Quote by Mad Mike 829
Girl: Thats not that difficult
Teacher: Of course not, I wouldnt star you on something hard
Girl: I wanna see something hard
Me & Freind: Thats what she said!

ended up getting kicked out for disrupting class
Well 1.0 are mento to give you more control over your pick, because they're less flimsy. I myself started on .75's, then i moved on to 1.0