Page 1 of 3
I sometimes wear a black Polo shirt with a small purple emblem, faded wrinkled jeans, a black sweatband on my right forearm, black boots and my head is shaved.

My band mates tell me I'm not dressing in rock star fashion, and that's what makes the band. I laugh and tell them my playing is what's in fashion.

Anyways, I was just wondering what everyone’s taste or style is.
my pyjama´s, makes me feel that i am dreaming.

OFC not, i never had a gig, unless playing loud that the neighbours ask you to stop is considered a gig.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Haven't played a gig in 2 or 3 years. I would wear t-shirts and pants.
well i play tonight, and right now im wearing a plain blue shirt with a pocket on it, and a whipped cream bikini
Your Signature:
The music is NOT what it's all about, neither is the fashion. Combination of your music, and your stage presence, which involves how you look.
i dont dress any different than i would on any other day..which would typically be just jeans and a t shirt
usually jeans and my favorite band shirt. casual stuff, if you start putting on lots of clothes you just get sweaty. go for comfort, especially if your playing for a long time. But still try to dress according to what you play. helps you to get into the groove and put on a better live show
My Gear:

Guitars: Jackson SL2H, Ibanez Xiphos
Pickups: DiMarzio X2n (Bridge) DiMarzio D-activator (Neck)
Amp: Fender Metalhead
Pedals: Digitech Scott Ian Black 13, BBE Sonic stomp,
MXR KFK Equalizer
Misc: Boss BR-900CD recording studio
Hm...depends really. Mostly just a baggy shirt, some jeans and a T Shirt.

BUT! Last month my band got filmed for a music thingymabob, so we all wore suits 8)
Oh thats it..You ****ing copy-cats..I wore pants to a gig..Now everyone does it? omg..
Quote by CoreysMonster
Ebay Help > asking a dog for help > The Pit

Quote by brady12345
dude, you have a camera, go kick some people in the nuts and run
Depends on what kind of gig. If it's say, a wedding or a formal occassion then we usually do the whole black jeans, black shirts thing. If it's just a party or anything else, than just whatever we normally wear I guess.
My lucky black longsleeve (Always), some jeans, shoes optional.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
ive only played one gig (at the rock school i went 2) and it wasnt much of a gig (i played 12 bar blues 3 time lol)

but if i was 2 do a proper gig i would wear:

black band/skull t-shirt
black jeans-ripped at bottom
vans skate shoes
skull glove on right hand
vans checkered wristband on left wrist
no fear belt to hold my jeans up
black and white checkered studded belt looped around jeans and showin under t-shirt
chains loopin on jeans

basically my everyday clothes
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
T-Shirt and jeans. Also with chains/armory gear etc.etc.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by -GuitarHero-
Oh thats it..You ****ing copy-cats..I wore pants to a gig..Now everyone does it? omg..

siggen in a sec ROFL
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
i wear jeans and a no ****er(<----- noise band from utica ny. pretty sweet stuff) shirt
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
i go naked.

never gigged so it's easy to do i that way
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Suit + Tie, I wear that everyday.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I f*cking love kilts. But I can't afford to shell out on the entire regalia

Yeah, I haven't either, my parents have promised they'll get me the full deal once I've graduated. I've got a couple of cheap cotton ones though. Fortunately I wasn't the only Scot (well, I'm half) in our band, another guy managed to get his hands on a few to lend to others and our violinist had one for herself.

Unfortunately our drummer refused to wear one, it's alright though, he's Chinese, it might not have looked all that great on him.
Quote by rustymoore91
a sock...

On your pen0r?
Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by brady12345
Quote by blynd_snyper
Yeah, I haven't either, my parents have promised they'll get me the full deal once I've graduated. I've got a couple of cheap cotton ones though. Fortunately I wasn't the only Scot (well, I'm half) in our band, another guy managed to get his hands on a few to lend to others and our violinist had one for herself.

Unfortunately our drummer refused to wear one, it's alright though, he's Chinese, it might not have looked all that great on him.

I was shocked when I found out the full deal costs close to a grand.
Quote by -GuitarHero-
On your pen0r?

American Pie FTW
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by rustymoore91
a sock...

i see ur going for the RHCP thing man...good job...it takes two thing true bravery and a fairly large pen!s...
Quote by Vagabond21
I pull out, I hear this noise. It sounded like a trumpet, kazoo, and a fart. It felt like one of those dryers used in restrooms, on my dick. It was the largest queef known to man. I proceeded to say "Someone needs a queef muffler"
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I was shocked when I found out the full deal costs close to a grand.

Yeah, but it's easy to see why, if you get all the specially engraved buckles/sgian dubhs (the sock knives) and everything you can really push the cost even further. I'm trying to build it all up, I've got the belt, the socks, the sporan and I'll be able to use all those once I've got the full deal so it cuts down on the costs a bit. (Well, not really, but it spreads them out).
Quote by blynd_snyper
How about if you want them to stop throwing bottles you try playing better?

You know...some people like things being thrown at them.
Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by brady12345
why doesn't anyone where spandex any more?

i suspose it does make everyone in the room feel horny due to my sexy love handles, and hair chest!
I'd just wear black jeans, White converse and some random T-shirt. Normal really :\
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
I always wear either:

1.) Suits
2.) Some combination of tight jeans and a T shirt and suit elements (i.e. dress shirt w/tie and jeans, T shirt with jacket, etc.)
3.) Number two, but with foreign military jackets instead of suit ones (I have a german one from 1968 and a swedish one from 1945)

I dress kind of like that in real life, anyway, I just go a little further when I have a gig. I don't like just jeans and T shirts. I think it's boring. And I think a band should dress up a bit when I go see them. I wanna see professional musicians, not some slobs like the kids I go to school with.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
oenderpants
Quote by PlayMadness

Isn't it a little big-headed to name yourself "God," TS?

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Any thread with that title is sure to deliver, and this one...well...it did.
I've worn suits before. And the ladies underwear that gets thrown at us.

( Just kidding about the underwear )
Page 1 of 3