I have a gig coming up and there's 2 amps in the band..a Fender Hot rod Deluxe and a Vox valvetronix (I think 30 watts)..we also play with a piano and vocals, but we have no other amps (although I could get some cheap 15-watt ibanez or something like that, but I don't think it's loud enough.)

so, my question is..the Hot rod has an extra input..would it be possible using it for a microphone or an organ? If I use the overdrive channel, will that mess with the sound of the other instrument?

and does anyone know if the valvetronix has a extra input?

thanks in advance..
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

there are different inputs for different channels, and as far as I know, you arent supposed to use more than one channel at a time...

and i dont think it would be a good idea to plug anything thats not a guitar into it...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Plug the organ and mic into the mixing desk?
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
we'll be setting everything up ourselves..so those amps are pretty much everything we have

..maybe I could get a speaker or something for vocals? idk..sorry for all the noob questions, but I really need to know my options
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

get a PA-system with enough inputs for vocals and the organ. If you can't afford to buy one you could probably rent or borrow one.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix